Mimmy's Stylebook Closet

It Felt Like Fall ... for a Moment. [emoji262]

The mornings and evenings are just a bit cooler, but midday is hot as blazes! [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]
IMG_1506713519.543796.jpg
Although I didn't need my Rebecca Taylor jacket outside, I wore it inside as the air conditioning was cold. [emoji300]️[emoji300]️[emoji300]️

Except for the J. Crew tee, all the other pieces are over 1 year old. I consider this to be success in shopping my closet. [emoji3]

It Felt Like Fall ... for a Moment. [emoji262]

The mornings and evenings are just a bit cooler, but midday is hot as blazes! [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]
View attachment 3838676
Although I didn't need my Rebecca Taylor jacket outside, I wore it inside as the air conditioning was cold. [emoji300]️[emoji300]️[emoji300]️

Except for the J. Crew tee, all the other pieces are over 1 year old. I consider this to be success in shopping my closet. [emoji3]

Your borough! [emoji7]

Love this outfit!

Reactions: Mimmy
Hooray for My New Shirt and a Helpful Find! [emoji3]

I like my new Zara top with the interesting sleeve detail, and off the shoulder look.

The neckline showed more than I wanted to though. I read about Hollywood Fashion Tape but never took the time to buy it ... until now.

Initially it stuck well to the fabric of my shirt, but didn't stick that well to my skin because I had applied lotion (always read directions first). [emoji6] After removing the lotion and reapplying new tapes, it worked well.
IMG_1507152405.390007.jpg

Hooray for My New Shirt and a Helpful Find! [emoji3]

I like my new Zara top with the interesting sleeve detail, and off the shoulder look.

The neckline showed more than I wanted to though. I read about Hollywood Fashion Tape but never took the time to buy it ... until now.

Initially it stuck well to the fabric of my shirt, but didn't stick that well to my skin because I had applied lotion (always read directions first). [emoji6] After removing the lotion and reapplying new tapes, it worked well.
View attachment 3843441
Love the blouse! Funny, we're having a somewhat similar problem .. :amuse: I have tried tape before,but a different brand and wasn't thrilled. Maybe I'll get the type you got.
I like that you styled it with pearls, makes it more adult and less girly. Still cute, though!

Love the blouse! Funny, we're having a somewhat similar problem .. :amuse: I have tried tape before,but a different brand and wasn't thrilled. Maybe I'll get the type you got.
I like that you styled it with pearls, makes it more adult and less girly. Still cute, though!

Thanks, Marylin!

The fabric of this top is light weight. I am not sure how it would work on heavier fabric. I also noticed that if I tried to adjust the tape too many times it lost it's stickiness.

Reactions: Marylin
Lucky you can wear sweaters! I love how you've coordinated with your Herbag!

I can wear a thin scarf at most draped around me for an hour in the morning. It's still hot!

Thank you, bake!

It's still pretty hot here too. I was able to wear the sweater in the morning and at work due to the air conditioning being cold. Later in the day, it was too warm for it. [emoji28]

Reactions: bakeacookie
Thanks, Marylin!

The fabric of this top is light weight. I am not sure how it would work on heavier fabric. I also noticed that if I tried to adjust the tape too many times it lost it's stickiness.
Right. Had the same problem. The dress I tried it with was maybe too thick. It's like you have to get it right the first time..