mimiandporter.com FRAUD!!!!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
    I purchased a " Gucci" handbag from mimiandporter.com and let me tell you, my boyfriend got me the purse as a gift for x-mas and i waited and waited for it, when it finally arrived i was super excited to open it when my boyfriend told me "hey this purse is from China". Immediately i knew something was wrong because the website states they are located in Florida. Well regardless i was still eager to see the bag. I opened the package and noticed right away it was in a plain white dustbag without any kind of Gucci imprint. Still being naive i thought hey i got a really good deal im not going to complain about a dust bag. I opened the dust bag to find the cheapest looking bag i have ever seen in my entire life!!!! the leather handles felt and looked like plastic!!!!!!!! there were NO authenticity cards or serial numbers. The particular purse I ordered came with a lock and key sort of deal so I closed the purse and locked it and guess what?? the purse magically was stuck and would not open after that...... being the owner of several high dollar handbags that I have paid full retail for thought I would take a chance a get a good deal since the web site states they deal in "authentic merchandise only" and i got screwed so please beware!! you dont have to be a handbag expert to spot these knockoffs trust me!! and as far as refunds i fought and fought and am getting only 50% back and the cheapest gucci bag ever!!!!!!!!! mind you we paid 307.00 for this bag

2. Wow. I'm sorry. I would've thought the same thing as you before I purchased; the website is so well done and everything.

Thanks for telling us!

3. hi! Please join the existing thread already posted in our Authenticate This Forum.

Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.