Milo Tote Bag

Brigitte031

Heart Strutter
O.G.
May 27, 2010
Has anyone purchased the Milo tote bag? I'm considering it, but I think it's a brand new style so there isn't any information on this forum about the bag. It looks like a great everyday bag with just the right amount of detailing in it to make it special. There are a couple of different colors floating out there, but I like the beigey-grey tone.

I would most likely be buying this online, so no opportunity to go feel it out beforehand.

799632_ou_pp.jpg NMV35YC_06_m.jpg

Has anyone purchased the Milo tote bag? I'm considering it, but I think it's a brand new style so there isn't any information on this forum about the bag. It looks like a great everyday bag with just the right amount of detailing in it to make it special. There are a couple of different colors floating out there, but I like the beigey-grey tone.

I would most likely be buying this online, so no opportunity to go feel it out beforehand.

View attachment 3764802 View attachment 3764803
I have the Milo Tote - I was truly looking for a work bag that will be stylish and functional. I have to be honest- I am not sure it beats the Kate Spade Tote with the zipper - but of course apples to oranges. The Milo is beautiful - and I am glad I have it - but I do have some color transfer (or dirt) and have had it about 4 months. I will say though - I use it - I use it on the plane, in business meetings, etc - and I am not that particular where i put it. I do like it - would I purchase another - not sure yet (like I would with my Marcie). Let us know what you decide!

View attachment 3764802 View attachment 3764803

I have the Milo tote in black (the smaller size) and I love it. I used it at a conference and got a lot of compliments on it. I haven't used it that much since, but I took it down to London on the train with me full of stuff, schlepped it around the conference, around London on the tube, back up North on the train and although it does have one slight scratch its barely noticeable.

I love the Milo, but I didn't really get it as a work bag - more just as a novelty piece. Last fall I got a shearling one and this spring the crazy one with pineapple cut-outs and the beautiful green behind the zippers. It's a fun summer tote. If I had a quibble at all it would be that the base is a little deeper than I generally like, but it obviously wasn't a deal breaker. I've been loving Chloe again lately.

IMG_9173.JPG I've been watching this thread when I was trying to decide if I was going to buy this bag or not. I'm so glad I did - it just arrived yesterday and I am in love. MUCH better in person than online. Gorgeous details - I love the zipper with the contrasting suede. I purchased the black, and I expect to be using this bag all fall/winter as a replacement for my large Marcie (tan).

View attachment 3831959 I've been watching this thread when I was trying to decide if I was going to buy this bag or not. I'm so glad I did - it just arrived yesterday and I am in love. MUCH better in person than online. Gorgeous details - I love the zipper with the contrasting suede. I purchased the black, and I expect to be using this bag all fall/winter as a replacement for my large Marcie (tan).

Your bag is sooo gorgeous! I love it! Congrats!

View attachment 3831959 I've been watching this thread when I was trying to decide if I was going to buy this bag or not. I'm so glad I did - it just arrived yesterday and I am in love. MUCH better in person than online. Gorgeous details - I love the zipper with the contrasting suede. I purchased the black, and I expect to be using this bag all fall/winter as a replacement for my large Marcie (tan).

Wow that looks gorgeous!! The pictures online do not do the black version any justice; I was thinking there would not be enough contrast between it and the blue suede. Definitely want this version after seeing your photo!!

I agree! The contrast is much more pronounced than the pictures would lead you to believe. I'm sure the other colors are amazing, too - but as someone who wears a ton of black and navy, this bag is perfect!

Here’s my new Milo tote from NAP in cloudy blue!

IMG_1514875681.362566.jpg

Not a fan of their service recently - the bag arrived with corner wear, scratched hardware and the inner pocket was dirty with lint. It was tough getting hold of Customer Service who just asked me to return the bag. That doesn’t work for me since I got it on sale and they’ve sold out of the bag. I feel like their standards have fallen drastically since they were acquired.

Reactions: canyongirl
It really is more beautiful in real photos. The stock photos don’t capture the beautiful contrasting materials and colours. I adore the effortlessly chic look of this bag. Congratulations. I think Model Chrissy Teigen has this bag in another colour.

Here’s my new Milo tote from NAP in cloudy blue!

View attachment 3922069

Not a fan of their service recently - the bag arrived with corner wear, scratched hardware and the inner pocket was dirty with lint. It was tough getting hold of Customer Service who just asked me to return the bag. That doesn’t work for me since I got it on sale and they’ve sold out of the bag. I feel like their standards have fallen drastically since they were acquired.
It’s really beautiful. I love the colour combination and amazing you got it on sale.

Reactions: baglici0us