Milly bags

Jul 3, 2006
songofthesea said:
Do any of you own them and if so, how's the quality? Thanks!
I don't understand the "huh" above, but although I don't personally own any Milly bags, I think a lot of them are very cute. From what I've seen at Nordstrom and elsewhere, the quality seems very good at a reasonable price.

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
europe
I don't understand the "huh" above, but although I don't personally own any Milly bags, I think a lot of them are very cute. From what I've seen at Nordstrom and elsewhere, the quality seems very good at a reasonable price.
Sorry, the "huh" was a reply to a post that was removed. I don't have any Milly bags myself but it's always interesting to see brands I don't know much about.

Morisa

Nov 5, 2011
I've had a few -- they are on par with kate spade, coach, botkier, mk, in my opinion. The only thing that I don't like about milly bags is the interior lining is not always sewn down, and they have a tendency to be dark colors which makes it hard to find things in the bag.

hipnycmom

O.G.
Feb 13, 2007
I have the Emerson mini bag, which I bought for a specific occasion and I've really only gotten to wear once so far. It is pretty well-made, hardware is decent, and I like the organization. My 1 main complaint would be how the strap is attached - there is a tendency for them to dig into the sides of the top flap of the bag. It's probably not major enough to be a deal-breaker, but it does bother me a bit.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Milly...4294914334&eItemId=prod148510180&cmCat=search