Millionaire Sunglasses Phone Call

I haven't seen them yet, but I am on the list for both the teal and the black.
Black seems like a nice basic choice, but teal sounds interesting.
I'll have to see them in person and then decide.
I wish that I would have had the chance when they were first released because I really love red.

Well I went back to LV today to pick up my belt (had more holes put in it) and spoke with them about the millionaires, they called because I keep hearing different release dates and they finally told me late July, which is like right now almost/early august, but with that said she said they tend to push back release dates... so it could be the end of August... just in time for my Bday! YAY! lol

but thats not my bday gift! lol I got something else planned for that

Okay I didnt know where to put this, but I just spoke to an AMAZING 866 rep (her name is ingrid you should soooo request her haha she's soo sweet! she said she loved speaking to me becuase I knew so much and she was learbing from me haha) and she said rumor is 5th avenue has just gotten the Millionaire's and also that there is a RUMOR (and I stress that becuase she said they weren't sure) that the release date for the rest of the country has been moved the the beginning of semptember! I hope it's not true, she said they could very well come in at any minute but there is a rumor about it so it could be a possibility. I really hope not!

I saw them they are jsut not the same as the first millionairs I think the gold plating is in different places and they aren't the same, they also renamed them.

When I saw them in the book the gold plating looke the same. Are you sure you didn't see the one's called "Evidence"? If so those are a completely different style

LMao well I've taken over this thread, but I just was browsing ebay and noticed a bunch of new auctions for the millionaire's and well one of them had a recepit an it showed the date of purchase and yesterday! So It's safe to say they are filtering into stores know! I'll be calling first thing tomorrow!

They are on ebay!!!

6860_1.JPG

68ea_1.JPG