Million Dollar Listing New York

I'm sure you've all discussed this - but the sales that they show each broker get are so misleading. A far as their commission goes, what has to be split with the other broker, what has to be shared with their Real Estate firm/team, etc. If you just watch this show you'll think they are on their way to being billionaires in 3 episodes :amuse:

I'm sure you've all discussed this - but the sales that they show each broker get are so misleading. A far as their commission goes, what has to be split with the other broker, what has to be shared with their Real Estate firm/team, etc. If you just watch this show you'll think they are on their way to being billionaires in 3 episodes :amuse:
Good point. I certainly thought Fred was on his way to being a billionaire after all these years. lol

So happy for Frederic that he's having babies. I got teary eyed when they showed that part. I love all the guys on the show. Hate that was season finale. I think Frederic should get a spin off about raising the babies. That would be a funny show.

Reactions: lulilu
just watched the finale. so sad to see Luis hurting like that - that's probably the most real the show has ever been for me, lol. i think he represents many people who are lost and searching for something to fulfill them. he doesn't yet realize that moving from place to place won't uncover it. i wish emilia was a gf that would be gone - there is something about her i completely dislike. so happy for frederick and his partner - such emotion over becoming a father, although i wonder how he's going to make time for parenting those babies.

just watched the finale. so sad to see Luis hurting like that - that's probably the most real the show has ever been for me, lol. i think he represents many people who are lost and searching for something to fulfill them. he doesn't yet realize that moving from place to place won't uncover it. i wish emilia was a gf that would be gone - there is something about her i completely dislike. so happy for frederick and his partner - such emotion over becoming a father, although i wonder how he's going to make time for parenting those babies.
I have to disagree about Luis. If he isn't listing NY properties..why is he still on this show whining? (poor me, I made so much money I don't even NEED a job.. now I'm not happy :rolleyes:)
Emilia and Ryan are married, so I don't see her going anywhere.
Fredrik & Derek have more than enough money to have round the clock help for the twins..although I'm sure he'll make time for them as he's wanted to be a father for years.

ITA about Emilia!!! Her true colors are starting to show! She is so suspect to me.

I have to disagree about Luis. If he isn't listing NY properties..why is he still on this show whining? (poor me, I made so much money I don't even NEED a job.. now I'm not happy :rolleyes:)
Emilia and Ryan are married, so I don't see her going anywhere.
Fredrik & Derek have more than enough money to have round the clock help for the twins..although I'm sure he'll make time for them as he's wanted to be a father for years.

They are married- now! [emoji41]

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Neither have I! And she did all that talk about loving her job when she was working in whatever country it was - I don't pay much attention to her - and then suddenly she wants to be in real estate too! She makes my red flag wave.
I am glad she had less camera time this season. She must of read how annoying she was and as seemed to be on her best behavior this season, not buying it though.

Last edited:
Reactions: ccbaggirl89