Million Dollar Listing New York

so happy i got my Luis Ortiz fix:biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin:

i love Luis's passion to try new things... weird that the other guys don't support that... real estate is a risky business so you'd think Fred/Ryan would support risk-taking. maybe they can do a show following Luis on his adventures through France:tup:

How was/is Luis planning on supporting himself in France? He said he didn't have a work visa so he can't get a job there. Plus I think if you want to stay there longer than 3 months you need a special visa or something. A person can't just move to a country where he isn't a citizen and just stay there indefinitely.

How was/is Luis planning on supporting himself in France? He said he didn't have a work visa so he can't get a job there. Plus I think if you want to stay there longer than 3 months you need a special visa or something. A person can't just move to a country where he isn't a citizen and just stay there indefinitely.

He made a lot of money with real estate here; how do you know he didn't save up to do this. My coworker quit her job to travel for a year. She had been saving up for a few years to do it. I was so proud of her and wish I had the guts to do it.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
I think he may have a bit of a hunchback, or spine curvature. I know someone else who stands like that and it's not about bad posture. It works great for modelling though, we see so many in that position.
my son for one..it's hereditary and yes a form a scoliosis..the curvature happens at the top of the spine making the subject look a tad hunched over..Lots' of PT but our Goldie did fine now didn't he in the modeling industry..I love looking at the dude.

he will meet a beautiful french woman and get married so he can stay:heart::smile: seriously, though, you can move to various places and extend your stay beyond the initial visa if you have funds to do so and can prove you're not a burden to the host country. many people get family to sponsor them when they move overseas. i imagine he has enough funds to stay a while and might get a sponsor, even. the show could even "sponsor" him if they turned it into a filming op., and then he'd have a work visa. lots of loopholes.

There are lots of loopholes. Right now he is visiting other countries, that helps also to have those stamps on your passport.
Lots of people quit their jobs to travel for a year. Nothing new. Will he be able to pick up where he left off, I doubt it. Some of his insta stories are not helping his brand.
IMO, Fred has accumulated the wealth not Luis. Fred could probably retire now if he invested well. Fred's Rose wine is doing very well.

Last edited:
Reactions: ccbaggirl89
He made a lot of money with real estate here; how do you know he didn't save up to do this. My coworker quit her job to travel for a year. She had been saving up for a few years to do it. I was so proud of her and wish I had the guts to do it.

I guess I forgot when I posted that this show is scripted. Luis made it seem as if he decided to go to Paris to live 5 days ago on the spur of the moment after watching a movie and was seeing Ryan and Fredrick to say goodbye. It appeared to me that he was leaving in a mere couple of days without having given any thought to logistics.

Reactions: Longchamp
Sure you can...in America. In California a non-citizen can also get state funds, a drivers license and sell real estate property

Reactions: purseinsanity
You mean selling his tshirts and bracelets through his Happyholic line on IG won't be enough to support his lifestyle? :P