Million Dollar Listing - LOS ANGELES

Tracy not sure but I thought past episodes mentioned Brits didn’t come from wealthy family they had to work their way up[emoji848]
Well .. not really. I know one of their RE colleagues, and she told me that they both were in Real Estate in London and did quite well (David especially). They just didn't want to stay in RE in London, so they moved out here ..

anyone think Josh rushed into marriage? I wonder if he was trying to fill a void after his grandmother passed (I really miss seeing Edith. she had the best sense of humor and her relationship was Josh was beautiful)

I really really hope not! I really want Josh to be happy and I hope this new husband can help Josh achieve that!

Well .. not really. I know one of their RE colleagues, and she told me that they both were in Real Estate in London and did quite well (David especially). They just didn't want to stay in RE in London, so they moved out here ..

Oh I completely miss that part! Well I’m very happy that David n James are working hard everyday to provide for their families instead of wasting their hard earn $$ on alcohol n parties [emoji106]

Reactions: imgg
Exactly!! I also sense that not only is she doing very well but much better than he is with his business and her calling him to “consult” on the last show like her employee just added to the drama with them.

I just watched the re-run of that episode... I felt so bad for Tracy.. the hubby saw how upset she was.. yet he just sat there continues with his lunch n have fun on her misery [emoji849]

anyone think Josh rushed into marriage? I wonder if he was trying to fill a void after his grandmother passed (I really miss seeing Edith. she had the best sense of humor and her relationship was Josh was beautiful)

Grandma Edith was one of a kind.. Miss her & her wise words of wisdom..
Nothing like that special Grandma relationship .. It stays with you forever & reflections are priceless

Grandma Edith was one of a kind.. Miss her & her wise words of wisdom..
Nothing like that special Grandma relationship .. It stays with you forever & reflections are priceless

Looking back I wished Bravo offered a show that solely focus on Edith and Josh daily lives! That would be epic and I would definitely tune in just to see!

Looking back I wished Bravo offered a show that solely focus on Edith and Josh daily lives! That would be epic and I would definitely tune in just to see!

I wonder how much money she left for Josh - didn’t she leave if not her entire estate but the majority of it to him??? Yes he can be pretty dang spoiled but he obviously loves what he does because I don’t think he would suffer if he never wanted to work again!

Reactions: beekmanhill
I wonder how much money she left for Josh - didn’t she leave if not her entire estate but the majority of it to him??? Yes he can be pretty dang spoiled but he obviously loves what he does because I don’t think he would suffer if he never wanted to work again!

I’m pretty sure Edith made sure Josh is set for life when she passed away.

Josh can be an ******* but Edith kept him grounded and does reprimand Josh if he steps out of line.

I just pray and hope Josh’s partner (wife/husband) is there for Josh not for the $$ in the bank account left by Edith

Reactions: GoGlam