Million Dollar Listing - LOS ANGELES

Not only, you have paragliders over your head but the property faces a public trail.
it is weird that Alicia bought this property maybe it is just an investment. There are so many better properties in La Jolla, imo.
RIGHT??? .. just doesn't seem to fit her personality, but what would I know!!!

Yeah, while you have a great view of the Ocean, no way would I want various people being able to look inside my house (via Trail or Paragliding) - NO WAY!!! I suppose she could have bought it as an investment, but they seemed to have a hard enough time selling it the first time, not sure how it would go for a 2nd round!

TOTALLY agree that there are SO MANY other properties in La Jolla that are much more attractive in many ways!

Reactions: limom
this is my favorite crazy house in SD.
The views are to die for and it is truly unique, imo.
LOVE THIS!!! .. didn't know about it, but now I'm going to check it out (I'm a huge fan of 'different' architectural styles)! I wonder if there are tours -or- current residents? Alas, in my younger years I would have for sure done the trail trek but boy-oh-boy, no way can I do it now (dog-gone arthritis)!! Thanks for this!!

LOVE THIS!!! .. didn't know about it, but now I'm going to check it out (I'm a huge fan of 'different' architectural styles)! I wonder if there are tours -or- current residents? Alas, in my younger years I would have for sure done the trail trek but boy-oh-boy, no way can I do it now (dog-gone arthritis)!! Thanks for this!!
It is amazing. It is right off Scripps Institute of oceanography and you can see it from the beach below.
There is some type of elevator to get back on the road.
If I ever win the lotto, this house would be mine.
Plus, the surfer boys there are really, really pretty... :P

You know the house that Tracy sold for the couple who said they are never home? It was lovely and under 2 million. I really liked it.

Anyway, they talked about one of the selling points being able to walk up some stone steps to sit outside and enjoy a coffee. Listen, that coffee would have spilled so much by the time I walked up the stairs, there would be not much left to enjoy. So that was not a selling point for me. lol

You know the house that Tracy sold for the couple who said they are never home? It was lovely and under 2 million. I really liked it.

Anyway, they talked about one of the selling points being able to walk up some stone steps to sit outside and enjoy a coffee. Listen, that coffee would have spilled so much by the time I walked up the stairs, there would be not much left to enjoy. So that was not a selling point for me. lol
I liked that house too but I really dislike driving in that area. One drink too many and you end up on somebody’s roof.

Question for those in the LA neighbourhood.

Josh showed a lady a house in Roxbury Park (she didn't like it) but she commented on the green lawns. Don’t you have a water problem? Those lawns looked like they belonged in the UK or at least a state that gets more rain.

At the end of the hour, they showed a house that wasn't staged. It was mostly empty. I liked that! I could focus on the house and not the furniture. Even that razor house would look less special without all the furniture. Unless Alicia got them to include the furniture in with the price, but still, it wasn't a house for real people, IMO.

something tells me that tracy has "a stylist" because that is expected of her but when it comes down to it she is the one that is picking out those awful outfits she is wearing weekly!
Tracy looks like she’s trying too hard especially now that she’s divorced she looks like on the prowl. Her stylist is much younger super thin and wears same kind of clothes but she’s a stylist not a realtor lol

Tracy looks like she’s trying too hard especially now that she’s divorced she looks like on the prowl. Her stylist is much younger super thin and wears same kind of clothes but she’s a stylist not a realtor lol

and she acts like it too!! did you see her last wee try horribly to crack that joke about how she was "available" when the lady was telling her about her brother! i was SMH because she seemed so desperate to have some attention.

Reactions: CeeJay and simone72
and she acts like it too!! did you see her last wee try horribly to crack that joke about how she was "available" when the lady was telling her about her brother! i was SMH because she seemed so desperate to have some attention.
Tracy always comes across as desperate, imo. As I remember her husband was pretty darn hot and that breakup (whatever caused it, dunno) has to weigh on her.

She is really grating but like I've said before--her outfits make an episode.

Yes, dreamy is the perfect word to describe his hubby. Hope he makes a couple of appearances at least. :loveeyes::loveeyes:

Derek is really one of those people who likes to stay in the background and let Freddy be Freddy. unlike Josh's husband who loves the spotlight and would love as much as he can get! Derek can still seem uncomfortable on camera sometimes even now but i love seeing them together.

I can’t imagine how hard it would be for Tracy to find a date in youth and beauty obsessed LA.
Did she say why she divorced?

Derek is really one of those people who likes to stay in the background and let Freddy be Freddy. unlike Josh's husband who loves the spotlight and would love as much as he can get! Derek can still seem uncomfortable on camera sometimes even now but i love seeing them together.
Derek will be the next Gage. Mark my words. I’ll give the relationship 2years max.

Tracy always comes across as desperate, imo. As I remember her husband was pretty darn hot and that breakup (whatever caused it, dunno) has to weigh on her.

She is really grating but like I've said before--her outfits make an episode.

you are so right about that!! :lol: :lol: but honestly they are more like costumes sometimes and she is in character for a play!

Derek will be the next Gage. Mark my words. I’ll give the relationship 2years max.

omg please don't say that!!!! :yucky: they have been married since 2013 which is a long time in that business. i pleaded and begged jeffrey (as i screamed to my tv of course) NOT to get involved with him because i could not stand him from the get-go!! it was instant dislike. and the longer he was on the more i knew i was right. i can't remember ever feeling anything like that with derek but nothing surprises me.