Millie tote?

asvalentine22

Aug 18, 2011
Has anyone seen the Millie totes in person? I really love the shape. The regular sized tote looks quite big but I prefer that style over the crossbody "small" version, although they seem to be similar in size. Is there a big difference between the two other than the strap?

I haven't seen them in person, but this is the bag I'm most interested in for fall. It's such a great style! I'm a smaller-bag person (even the small may be too big for me once I see it), and I actually prefer that the smaller one only has one handle. There's 4" difference in height and 3.5" in width between the two sizes, which isn't a huge difference but would be noticeable. I got the small Hampstead this spring that is also supposed to be a crossbody, but I've just worn it as a shoulder bag. Personally there are only small bags (e.g., Gucci Disco, Chloe mini Marcie) that I like to wear as a crossbody.

Has anyone seen the Millie totes in person? I really love the shape. The regular sized tote looks quite big but I prefer that style over the crossbody "small" version, although they seem to be similar in size. Is there a big difference between the two other than the strap?

I haven't seen them in person, but this is the bag I'm most interested in for fall. It's such a great style! I'm a smaller-bag person (even the small may be too big for me once I see it), and I actually prefer that the smaller one only has one handle. There's 4" difference in height and 3.5" in width between the two sizes, which isn't a huge difference but would be noticeable. I got the small Hampstead this spring that is also supposed to be a crossbody, but I've just worn it as a shoulder bag. Personally there are only small bags (e.g., Gucci Disco, Chloe mini Marcie) that I like to wear as a crossbody.
Hi, did either of you go ahead and get a Millie?
I was going to order a LV Neonoe but after looking at videos I decided the cherry berry version wouldn’t be for me.
So back to good old Mulberry and I like the small Millie in black.

The bag is really light, but of course depends how much you pack in! It’s as light as my LV Neverfull MM Damier Eben. The grey Millie is beautiful, and such a versatile colour for a bag, works for any season IMO.

The bag is really light, but of course depends how much you pack in! It’s as light as my LV Neverfull MM Damier Eben. The grey Millie is beautiful, and such a versatile colour for a bag, works for any season IMO.
Thanks! Good to know that it's not heavy. I'm definitely leaning more towards the gray.

Excellent choice Sherimehling! Not that I’m biased or anything! I find it has the capacity of an LV Neverfull MM, sorry I don’t know about the LV Delightful. Don’t you just love the colour though? ❤️