Milla MM

GucciGoddess

Oct 5, 2007
Hi everyone!

I am finally starting to post more often after lurking and DROOLING over other TPFers bags!

Does anyone have the Milla MM? I don't often see anyone posting about this...?

I am waiting to purchase a Neverfull MM in April. But, I was also debating over an Emilie wallet in red, or the Milla MM (since they are both in the same price range for something small). I do already own a wallet, although it is not an LV...

Anyone have the Milla? Do you use it often? Do you love it?!

Get the wallet. I had the Milla, but then returned it because I needed a NF. Plus, I couldn't really fit anything in it (it would only hold my blackberry, keys, ID and a lip gloss)

I don't have one, YET, but I am planning to get one in Azur. I just love it and think I would use it a lot.

It will probably be my next purchase, but I am also going back and forth between it and a wallet.

Decisions, decisions...

I have a mm milla in black multicolore....I love it and use it quite often...warning the milla is thin and does not have girth/width....for me its fine because the less to carry the better...cards/cash/cell/small sunglasses....i have never used it with another bag only as a stand alone carry...its so cute and for such a small piece an attention getter...maybe because it is so small but stylish...