Milla Clutch in Azur or Pochette Accesoires in Ebene?

Lc4x4

Feb 6, 2011
I love the millas lovely interior and exterior shape. Plus the chain looks so LUXURIOUS. But it is pricey and cant hold enough a blackberry, iPhone, hanky, lipstick, a compact, a key pouch with 5 bills 7 coins and 2 or 3 cards in it and some tissue. In the other hand the pochette accesoires might possibly fit all these stuff ( waiting for a reply from someone if these stuff actually fit. ) Plus it has a nice interior too and less pricey. Which one?

The pochette fits a lot!!! It should fit all the items you've listed. As for the gold chain, I agree, I absolutely love the gold chains on the LV milla and mini pochette but cannot justify purchasing them b/c they'd be too small for my needs.

I went to a craft store and made my own gold chain for my pochette and it looks great and was very inexpensive to do.

I say go for the pochette :smile: it's so carefree and easy. I have both the mini pochette and the pochette... I use the mini more as a wristlet wallet for cash, cards, iphone and some lip balm. While the pochette can hold a ZCP, phone, powder compact, keys, 2 lippies and still have a little room to spare.