Milk Paraty

juldoc

Apr 5, 2008
Here are some pics of my new Milk Paraty. I am not usually a fan of light-colored bags, but this one is amazing! Milk is a very creamy off white, not bright at all, and it looks great with the dark grey contrast edging! It is deerskin, not calfskin and does seem much softer than my Rock Paraty. The handle flattens at the top and it is noticeably more comfortable. I love it! :heart:

milk1.jpgmilk3.jpg

milkrock2.jpg

milk2.jpgmilkrock1.jpg

p.s. My new Black Boxy Paraty Shopper was delivered to my office this morning. I'll run over in a bit and pick it up and post pics later!

If i could get away with carrying lighter coloured bags i'd be there! It looks so beautiful but i would be paranoid about getting anything on it - you certainly have a bit of a Paraty obesession going on and i'm so jealous!:smile:

OMG:yahoo: and there is another one delivered today as well?! I need to start shopping!:nuts::lol:
It is gorgeus! Which colour is the other one in picture?

:blush:
Yes, I've been on sort of a craze lately. Sold two Paratys - Old Pink and Ink Python and bought two Heli Hobos (Nutmeg and Ciel), this Milk Paraty, and a Black Boxy Paraty.
The other pictured is Rock - great color.
Thanks!!

:blush:
Yes, I've been on sort of a craze lately. Sold two Paratys - Old Pink and Ink Python and bought two Heli Hobos (Nutmeg and Ciel), this Milk Paraty, and a Black Boxy Paraty.
The other pictured is Rock - great color.
Thanks!!

aww i can't believe you sold your ink paraty, that was just OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!