Miley likes the Old Koobas too!

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
miley_cyrus2240.jpg

Wanna make a bet that there is going to be a mad rush by every 15 year old to find this bag....that hardly exists anymore....LOL That's really a rarity. An Ada with the single row of bottom studs.

That pic makes me miss my bourbon Ada. Even I found it heavy and I don't usually mind heavy bags. Wonder how heavy it is to her on her lil skinny arms?

Looks so cute on her!

Hmmm, that's a hard one. The paddy is heavy in a compact sort of way and the Ada larger. I'm going to say the Ada is a little heavier?????

That a recent Miley photo. It came off People Mag Online today.

Gosh seeing this PIC with here wearing that bag makes me kick my own butt for not buying the Ada on ebay a while back. They pop up sometime but not a whole bunch. Really diggin how it looks on here and yes I agree the youngins' will be wondering and searching for this bag everywhere or grab whatever they can get to look close like it........:lol:

I loved my sand ada but I gave it to my mum. Luckily I can still use it though! When I bought it, it was a real 'blonde' Sand but my mum has used it plenty of times and its gone all smooshy and the colour has patina-ed really nicely.
I will take a pic of it the next time I visit her for you all to see. :yes:

That pic makes me miss my bourbon Ada. Even I found it heavy and I don't usually mind heavy bags. Wonder how heavy it is to her on her lil skinny arms?
quote]

LOL, I thought the same thing when I saw this pic- my black Ada was waaaay too heavy to use a whole lot, but I still miss it when I see cute pics!