Miley Cyrus

i agree. and some women just can't handle that. :huh: too boring for them. but she obviously knew this prior to marriage with them having an on/off 10 year relationship!

ETA - she was caught in photo's kissing some girl named Kaitlynn Carter over the weekend. seemed like i saw something about her once dating Brody Jenner.
Kaitlynn and Brody had been together for quite some time..they got married last year (came to light last week when they broke up it wasn't a legal marriage)

According to TMZ Miley and Liam have been "separated for months." In typical vague TMZ fashion that could mean two months or eight months or anywhere in between. Miley's camp is spinning it that she really tried to make it work and that Liam wouldn't meet her half way. I don't believe that for a minute.

I guess it's good the marriage fell apart before a baby was born. Nothing about Miley says she's mom material.

According to TMZ Miley and Liam have been "separated for months." In typical vague TMZ fashion that could mean two months or eight months or anywhere in between. Miley's camp is spinning it that she really tried to make it work and that Liam wouldn't meet her half way. I don't believe that for a minute.

I guess it's good the marriage fell apart before a baby was born. Nothing about Miley says she's mom material.
She has said before (and I believe it's in the current Elle magazine article about her), that she had ZERO intent on having children since we "humans" are killing the Earth!

She has said before (and I believe it's in the current Elle magazine article about her), that she had ZERO intent on having children since we "humans" are killing the Earth!

I've heard many celebrities say that before they rebound with another person and wind up with a baby within a year :-s It's the whole underlying 'I actually want kids, just not with you' context.

She doesn't appear to be able to handle being an adult, let alone anything else right now....

Reactions: bag-princess
interesting Vanity Fair story. Miley's not looking good with her post-separation behavior.
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/20...paign=VF_CH_081219&utm_term=VYF_Cocktail_Hour
Yes, that is what I have read elsewhere as well; feel kind of bad for him but then again, heck .. I certainly never wanted to be that 'wife' type, staying at home with kids and making dinner for the family! I have always been career-minded and thankfully, my husband totally supported that .. thank GOD he likes to cook because I'm truly horrible! Baking; however, is totally different .. that I am very good at!

It's kind of telling that he went back home to be close to family in the wake of their split and looks visibly unhappy, whereas she is happily vacationing with her new fling.
I hope they don't "give it another shot" because I feel like he deserves better.

I agree. This time should be final. Life is too short to waste it on the wrong person. They should both go out and find other people.

It's kind of telling that he went back home to be close to family in the wake of their split and looks visibly unhappy, whereas she is happily vacationing with her new fling.
I hope they don't "give it another shot" because I feel like he deserves better.
she is just plain behaving badly IMO....I don't care if it's a woman or a man she's with - the behavior is tasteless. I know I'm not her target demographic but who would be impressed with this?

are we going to hear that she's bipolar next?

OK, mine is NOT a politically biased post, but apparently a president of a quite large Western nation waded in on the Liam/Miley split with a message on Twitter to Miley, that she shouldn't worry and that she can do so much better than Liam. What?! :wtf: :lol: :lol: :lol: A bit of feminist grandstanding there? Absolutely inane. Unless she's a close friend of the president's family or something.

#teamliam

Reactions: bag-princess
That being said, apparently, Liam did expect Miley to simmer down somewhat, and instead, she did just about everything to draw attention to herself (apparently Liam had said that she needs to have 'constant attention' and likes to 'always be in front of the cameras'). He didn't like the licking his face, the twerking, etc. - that she was constantly doing at public events.

Like others, I had thought that she had finally matured a little more, but I guess not .. so, I can't blame him for saying "enough"! Agree that he will likely get scooped up pretty quickly by some other woman; he obviously wants to truly settle down and start a family. Miley is still a train-wreck in my opinion ..

I get it, I do. But there are literally millions of women out there who don't spend their time twerking, liking your face and calling for the attention of the whole world. And quite a few of them are run-of-the-mill heterosexuals who want to settle down and have kids. So why marry into the exact opposite, well knowing what the deal is (because you have known her a decade), and then expect her to change? I don't think is a case of just a bit of maturing. It is who she is as a person.
So if that's what is going on, I don't feel sorry for him...

^ Yep, she's a flake and that isn't something you can outgrow. I know a woman in her 50s who is still unpredictable and flaky.

Their love was a case of opposites attracting. That said, I think Liam was a good influence on her for awhile and she did appear to settle down for several months. Maybe she was trying to be what he wanted but it just wasn't her. They are both still in their 20s so I can't expect them to be savvy enough to understand they were doomed by their differences.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
OK, mine is NOT a politically biased post, but apparently a president of a quite large Western nation waded in on the Liam/Miley split with a message on Twitter to Miley, that she shouldn't worry and that she can do so much better than Liam. What?! :wtf: :lol: :lol: :lol: A bit of feminist grandstanding there? Absolutely inane. Unless she's a close friend of the president's family or something.

#teamliam

Consider the source! :coolio: