Miley Cyrus

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Obnoxious.
    Once this era is over, we might get lucky and she stays gone. Her antics don't translate to the record sales and concert box score she must have anticipated. The European leg of her tour is selling quite poorly so far.

2. OMG, Miley is like so crazy... Her concerts are like so crazy, like wow... She's like so out there.

You happy, Miley. That what you're looking for? Please, whatever, you're still insignificant.

3. She is really gross.

4. I like her outfit with all the flowers on it. Can't wait to buy her tour DVD :smile:

5. Those are really gross. I have never seen concert photos of the likes of Rhianna, Lady Gaga and Madonna and I wonder have they ever been as gross as Miley? Really, what songs are she singing that require all those antics? Yuck!

6. Miley Cyrus Sends Moving Video Message To Dying Fan Just Before Girl Dies

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/20/miley-cyrus-video-message-fan_n_5512881.html

:love:

7. LOL! We appear to be the only ones that like her here. Great minds think alike!

:hugs:

8. Madonna's the queen of sexual prowess on stage. Definitely a very adult show and a very entertaining show at that.

9. More Miley for us to love! But yes, great minds do think alike!

Seems she's been covering Lucy in the sky with diamonds a lot, I need that to come out as a single!

10. Spitting on the audience isn't cute IMO :sick:

11. I love the Lucy in the Sky cover.

:woohoo:

12. Attached Files:

13. Those shoes remind me of a pair Lorde has rocked.

She looks comfy, I believe they just added more Bangerz tour dates extending through Oct!

14. She is known for her wacky fashion sense.

And Miley Cyrus let her signature style shine as she stepped out in leather dungarees over a black and white striped turtleneck crop top in Studio City, Los Angeles on Wednesday.

The 21-year-old pop star strode along in gold sneakers and topped the look off with a backwards baseball cap as she went furniture shopping on a break from her Bangerz tour.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2670063/Miley-Cyrus-covers-leather-dungarees-striped-crop-enjoys-break-Bangerz-tour.html#ixzz35ln3Jkcl

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice