Miley cyrus

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Monday (June 25) in Toluca Lake, Calif.

miley-cyrus-starbucks-toluca-lake-03.JPG

2. So cute! I love the new hair color!

3. At the Australians In Film Awards & Benefit Dinner held at the InterContinental Hotel on Wednesday (June 27) in Century City, Calif.

miley-cyrus-liam-hemsworth-australians-in-film-awards-04.jpg

4. Hot!

5. Ive always thought shes beautiful!

6. Love the dress but hate the shrug

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

credit: urbanstick

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

credit: celebritygossip

9. she looks really classy with her hair down - i don´t get that strange dumpling-on-her-head styling. if she want´s her hair up, a lower bun would be much prettier imo

10. Aw man .. she's making me miss my Black Givenchy Nightingale!!

11. Ugh LOVVEEEEEEE that bag!!

12. :bump:

13. Miley Cyrus covers her face with her arm as she steps out for the first time since cutting her hair on Monday (August 13) in Philadelphia, Penn.

miley-cyrus-hides-haircut-04.jpg
  14. Miley Cyrus rocks her new short haircut while shopping with her pal Cheyne Thomas on Thursday (August 23) in the East Village neighborhood of New York City.

miley-cyrus-intervention-reports-are-ridiculous-01.jpg
  15. Miley Cyrus rocks a back cut-out tee while shopping on Saturday afternoon (August 25) in Philadelphia, Penn. The 19-year-old entertainer stopped at the Tumi store to check out the new styles.

miley-cyrus-backless-shirt-philly-01.jpg miley-cyrus-backless-shirt-philly-02.jpg