Miley Cyrus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh! Kids these days are just getting way above themselves and it doesn't help that they're on these TV shows from Disney, Nickelodeon, etc. that puts them out there for impressionable kids to see. Most of them have 0 talent and is just annoying!:rolleyes:

she reminds me of Lindsay Lohan so much and this whole fame thing is really getting to her head. Not to mention the fact that she takes pictures of herself in her underware while revealing her stomach, kissing her "supposed" best friend in the mouth, goes around trash talking about her disney co-stars, and lastly going on oprah and acting like a complete and utter angel. I absolutely hate her and I think she's a horrible influence on my 13 year old cousin. =(((( My cousin whines/talks about her 24/7 and she constantly mentions that she wants to be just like her and my cousin evens wants to create a youtube account just like miley and post videoes of herself. I told my aunt about my cousins intentions and I seriously think the internet can be a dangerous place for a pre-teen with a camera so my aunt is dealing with this thank god..but Miley is a horrible role model to young girls. I just makes me sad how disney markets her.

I dont see how bad this is really. I've had classmates at school when I was growing up that had people holding an umbrella over them when they get into their cars and all. They werent even celebrities! So I guess I just cant see why this would be a big deal especially since she is a celebrity.

she reminds me of Lindsay Lohan so much and this whole fame thing is really getting to her head. Not to mention the fact that she takes pictures of herself in her underware while revealing her stomach, kissing her "supposed" best friend in the mouth, goes around trash talking about her disney co-stars, and lastly going on oprah and acting like a complete and utter angel. I absolutely hate her and I think she's a horrible influence on my 13 year old cousin. =(((( My cousin whines/talks about her 24/7 and she constantly mentions that she wants to be just like her and my cousin evens wants to create a youtube account just like miley and post videoes of herself. I told my aunt about my cousins intentions and I seriously think the internet can be a dangerous place for a pre-teen with a camera so my aunt is dealing with this thank god..but Miley is a horrible role model to young girls. I just makes me sad how disney markets her.

I could NOT agree more. This is SCARY. I think, give it a few years, nay, a few MONTHS, we'll be seeing this girl club hopping around LA! :tdown::Push:
Has anyone had a look at the new generation of brats getting around the spotlight? (Ali Lohan anybody??) Its fightening. These girls are getting younger (if that makes any sense.)
What I mean to say is, when I was 15, I was out playing games with my friends or playing the Sims on my computer! LOL
At 15, I didnt even know how to apply mascara! And now I see girls like Ali and Miley (and even the 13yr olds in my own hometown) and I just shake my head in disbelief. They're not even letting themselves be kids. Theyre not enjoying their youth. Theyre growing up way too fast... and its a really scary thing to see another young girl say 'I wanna be like her'.

I dont see how bad this is really. I've had classmates at school when I was growing up that had people holding an umbrella over them when they get into their cars and all. They werent even celebrities! So I guess I just cant see why this would be a big deal especially since she is a celebrity.

lmaooo highschool kids having people hold umbrellas for them:roflmfao: yeah thats totaly normal:rolleyes:

Eh, I wouldn't hold it against her. It's a few pictures with hardly any commentary. It's not like she's having someone wipe her bottom for her or personally feed her. Yeah, the fame may be getting to her head but it's not like she's the first person to have an umbrella holding assistant. And this is coming from a person who finds Miley Cyrus annoying.

Even my husband was shocked at her gyrating on stage and being all sexy on American Idol the other night!

I was in shock. Not to mention the words of her second song are FAR beyond her years. And she is a DISNEY star, with REALLY little kids listening. I never heard her music until a few months ago and am shocked that there is even such a following.

I honestly hope it dies down. I don't think she is a good role model.

Status
Not open for further replies.