Miley Cyrus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone believe this??

September 24th Entertainment Report!
Monday 09-24-2007 8:25am ET
There are reports this morning that Miley Cyrus (Hanah Montana) is pregnant at 15 years old! During an interview with J14 she confirmed the rumor: "I'm going to take good care of my baby. I've already gained 7 pounds. I was in real shock when it happened accidentally. I went a little too far. I'm sorry to all of my fans'." She is still planning to go on tour to promote her new CD and is currently taping the finale of Hanah Montana. No word yet on who the father is but we do know her father, Billy Ray Cyrus, is very disappointed in her.
2097_1190629361.jpg

perez hilton is saying it's NOT true and it's a hoax. the way that's written, i doubt it appeared in a magazine, and i HIGHLY doubt she said it. the quote is TOO succinct and perfect, people don't talk that way, especially people with PR reps and managers and handlers.

This is a bunch of BS....wow these fake media outlets have nothing better to do.

gossip.gif
Holy Hannah Montana! Miley Pregnant?

Posted Sep 24th 2007 11:21AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Gossip/Rumors, TV
0924_miley_cyrus_fm.jpg
Hold on to your Duff Stuff! TMZ has learned that Miley Cyrus is NOT pregnant ... whew!

A vicious rumor is burning up the Internet, saying that Cyrus, the 14-year-old star of the Disney Channel mega hit "Hannah Montana," told teen zine J-14, "I'm going to take good care of my baby. I've already gained 7 pounds. I was in real shock when it happened accidentally. I went a little too far. I'm sorry to all of my fans."
Click here... it's not over yet

Status
Not open for further replies.