Miley Cyrus Takes On Jessica Simpson's Trainer

oceanm

Jul 25, 2007
Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus, just 14 years old, has already hired a personal trainer. The same fitness guru that pop singer Jessica Simpson uses. In Touch magazine reports Miley has become more aware of her appearance, so she hired Jessica's trainer, Harley Pasternak, to shape her up. A friend says:

"She obviously doesn't need to lose weight, she just wants to look great. She's very motivated."

The full story is here

miley-us.jpg

i say it is better than starving herself and throwing up!
whats so bad about working out? everybody likes looking and being healthy&toned, she may still be a young girl but a young girl under much pressure and public eye.
though, I hope she considers braces as well... gwen stefani has done it, so can she!! :lol:

I don't think it's necessary for her to have to have a personal trainer, she already looks fine to me, but I guess she just wants to tone her body, plus exercising is healthly to do and a good habit.
I do have to say I love her hair in that pic!

I don't think its bad. The business she is in - its better for her to get a trainer and be healthy and happy than to worry about how she looks and starve herself like so many other people.

She looks very healthy and a good weight - hopefully any fitness programme she does will keep her looking that way.

And I disagree with the person who said she should get a brace - not everybodies teeth have to be brilliant shiny white and absolutely perfect - it didn't do Madonna any harm!! If Hollywood had its way everybody would be the same size and look the same - its all a bit Stepford Wives!

^^Actually, I heard that she had braces before, but didn't wear her retainer, so now *I think* she is doing orthodontic treatment again.

Either way, I think at this point, she is a good role model for children as compared to the others out there. I hope she stays that way.