Milani makeup

I love the Runway Looks shadow thing. I got the purple, and it has become my regular everyday shadow, and if I want to do something special, it's there for that, too.

Their other shadows are just as pigmented, and last just as long, but the colors I have tried just weren't right for me, but the ones in Runway Looks are.

I think every brunette on earth should get the purple one. There are about six colors in there, somewhere in the reviews thread I tried to name them all, if anybody wants to poke around and find it.

Has anyone seen the new milani quads they have like 6 colors in them. They are so pretty, but, I've always hesitated to try them because I usually stick with mac, but I really want to... Has anyone tried the new quads yet? I think their the LE ones.

I have a couple, and love them. I don't use all of the colors but what I do use is very pigmented, easy to blend, and long lasting. If you get the pinkish one, it also works well as a blush or highlighter, depending on where you sweep your brush.