Milani makeup

shoegal27

sunglass addict
Sep 9, 2007
I just bought two eyeliners today at CVS by Milani. A really pretty Charcol and a nice dark cofee. (actually for lips but am using it for eyes). I really like their eyeliners, any thoughts ladies?

their sparkly wet/dry eyeshadows and their colorful liners are great! i've also heard great thing about their blush in luminous. i haven't tried any of their other products though.

isn't it great when you find inexpensive drugstore products that work well?

^^ awww booo claire. i've seen some pretty crappy milani displays by me, but also a bunch of amazing ones so i usually have access to whatever i'm interested in, although usually it's not much :angel:.

they do have this cool-looking foundation that comes in a brush that looks just like too-faced's that i've been curious about.

Im a big fan of milani. I think that their products are incredibly pigmented for the price that you are getting them for. I have two of their blushes, including luminous, and it is a really gorgeous color. If you want to try it but are unsure i would recommend it!

Has anyone seen the new milani quads they have like 6 colors in them. They are so pretty, but, I've always hesitated to try them because I usually stick with mac, but I really want to... Has anyone tried the new quads yet? I think their the LE ones.

I may have to try their products, I have a friend that uses Milani and her eyeshadow always looks great. She said she has oily eyelids and this is one that stays on all day.
Going today to find it!!:smile: