Milan private sale

Luny_94

Jun 4, 2019
Dear all,
I just discovered that from Saturday 10th of October to Saturday 17th of October there will be an Hermes "private sale" in Milan (Italy). I just bumped into this today and I am a bit disappointed from the bad advertising of the event. I tried to sign in (of course you have to sign in because of the Covid situation and you cannot do walk-ins) but I failed as all the dates are already sold out. Was anyone able to sign in for the event? Does anyone knows if you can still go and wait in line to enter if someone who reserved gives up?
Thank you
Ps: moderators please feel free to move the post in the right group or please let me know if there is already a thread about this.

I did manage to book for the first slot at 10 AM on the 10.10.2020, but also went two days after with a friend and they let us in without any reservation.

The whole Sample Sale was very well organised and divided into counters:
Men -> scarves, belts, shoes, RTW
Women -> RTW, shoes, jewellery, scarves and Homeware

At every counter, there were probably 5/6 sales assistant, helping costumers out. I must say they had a good selection of bracelets and silks, not so much on the homeware and everything was discounted at 60% off - so prices were good, for example a silk scarf 90x90 was 150 EUR, a click-H was 220 EUR, CDC around 400 EUR, Etriviere belt 270 EUR etc.

Reactions: Lovebb12
I went to the pre-sale and it was very well organized. Everything was 60 to 70% off. Lots of jewelry, rtw from coats to silk shirts, dresses, sweaters, shoes, boots. Silk scarfs, gloves, hats..everything except leather goods (no bags or wallets)
I hope you were able to get in.
I think they were doing the same thing in Paris.

I thought you don’t have to sign up, can still turn up, but obviously it’s over now.

I went to the pre-sale and it was very well organized. Everything was 60 to 70% off. Lots of jewelry, rtw from coats to silk shirts, dresses, sweaters, shoes, boots. Silk scarfs, gloves, hats..everything except leather goods (no bags or wallets)
I hope you were able to get in.
I think they were doing the same thing in Paris.

I did manage to book for the first slot at 10 AM on the 10.10.2020, but also went two days after with a friend and they let us in without any reservation.

The whole Sample Sale was very well organised and divided into counters:
Men -> scarves, belts, shoes, RTW
Women -> RTW, shoes, jewellery, scarves and Homeware

At every counter, there were probably 5/6 sales assistant, helping costumers out. I must say they had a good selection of bracelets and silks, not so much on the homeware and everything was discounted at 60% off - so prices were good, for example a silk scarf 90x90 was 150 EUR, a click-H was 220 EUR, CDC around 400 EUR, Etriviere belt 270 EUR etc.

Dear all,
Thank you for your kind answers! I managed to get to the sale in the end. It was my very first experience with Hermes private sales and it was super nice.
Thank you again,
Have a nice day or night :wave:

Last time there was a special sale in Milan it was 10 years ago
This time I must admit it was truly amazing.
Pictures were not allowed inside.
I hope you will get one in ny too :idea:

Reactions: papertiger