Milan and France station in Hong Kong.....

Been to hongkong 2x this year and coming back!!! i fell in love with the place! Yup saw milan station and italy station in causeway bay (my fave area!) and mongkok as well. hmm... prices depend on the bag and its condition.. there are some brand new ones too. brand new ones are 20%-25% off lower than retail while the second hand ones go lower of course. :smile:

Are you sure the retail one is authentic?

BEWARE!!! A friend of a friend bought some fake balenciagas in Szenchen (that neighboring province famous for its FAKES) and took it to Milan Station to resell. THEY BOUGHT IT!!
Anytime you're not buying from a boutique/dept store, make sure you know exactly what an authentic bag looks/feels like, so you can judge for yourself.

I have a friend going to Hong Kong in May and I wanted her to help me resell a Marc Jacobs bag (still brand new with tags), does anyone know how much I would get for it? Would I be able to get at least half the retail price here or more?

I have a friend going to Hong Kong in May and I wanted her to help me resell a Marc Jacobs bag (still brand new with tags), does anyone know how much I would get for it? Would I be able to get at least half the retail price here or more?

You wll be better off selling it on Ebay. Unless it is a brand new style...they probably won't buy it...and if they do..it will be for small $$$. I have seen them turn down Spy bags, Muse bags, etc... because they are not "in" enough. They also buy for about 1/2 of what they sell for, whch is less than retail. So if they are selling a Spy for $1100, they probably paid $500-$700 for it. Hope this helps!

They have a lot of beautiful and collectible handbags in Milan Station. I'm from Hong Kong and we have Milan Station, Paris Station, Italy Station, VIP Station, etc. here to name a few. Here's the website for Milan Station.

http://www.milanstation.net

But I love Italy Station the best! They have TONS of Chanel Handbags and not to mention good S.A. which I can ask for big discounts! :biggrin:

im from hk and those r the places where u'll find some really nice and affordable bags!!!
and they are soooo new too!!! u can even find limited edition stuff!!!

o yeah, they are in really good condition!!!
even tho i hvent bought any bags there yet, my frds in hk always go there!!!

They have a lot of Chanel reissues there in different colors. I just went window shopping last Sunday evening in Causeway Bay area. Gold, Rose Gold, Silver and I even found a pink one! In Brand New condition! Plus, a baby animal flap! Too bad I'm currently broke and in a bag ban! :sad:

You wll be better off selling it on Ebay. Unless it is a brand new style...they probably won't buy it...and if they do..it will be for small $$$. I have seen them turn down Spy bags, Muse bags, etc... because they are not "in" enough. They also buy for about 1/2 of what they sell for, whch is less than retail. So if they are selling a Spy for $1100, they probably paid $500-$700 for it. Hope this helps!

Thanks annemerrick! It definitely helped! :yes: I suppose I'll still give it a try... if it doesn't work out, ah wells!

Do you know around how much they sell the Muse bags for?