MIL Horror Please Help

I really like what you said about this making you stronger and being able to show that to your babies some day. I was not always able to stand up for myself, and after being stepped on over and over again...it got old and my emotions just couldn't do it anymore.

Let us know how things go...when is the shower? I can't wait to hear how everything goes!

Thanks Sunny!! I'll post pics!! I think it'll be the end of June!!

i gave this woman my maltese puppy bc she "fell in love" and started crying she could not live without her, i gave her my sun conjure parrot for the same reason, i gave her a Gucci bag for mothers day, i do her hair for her every month....and more!!! thats why i just feel i do not deserve anymore abuse..i have tried and tried to be kind & loving but i have had enough!!

On to only good things Now!! Wait till you see pics of the shower!! its going to be so nice, you guys are rite, esp now without the neg person!!

OMgosh Gucci I am sitting here cracking up at that website..some of the things they write are hysterical!! the descriptions!! too funny! thank you!! and yes it is good to know ur not alone

Alvie, that pretty much sums up everything, even besides MIL, perfectly! Thank you !! :love:

^^Wow, based on the things you do for her, should should DEF not be treating you like that... Along with my previous advice on letting you DH know that he needs to have your back, avoid her.. I almost died when she said "I dont want your sister in my house...".. you shoulda been like "I dont want you at the shower, and YOURE NOT GOING!" Use the next horrible thing she does as an excuse to uninvite her from the party... what a psycho!!

Dont be afraid of saying mean things, just do them in a classy manner, shes waiting for you to crack one day.. however, that might not be too much of a bad thing because then your husband can see how much shes getting to you and then he will flip on her..

Sorry, but I think your husband should really help you out more on this other than feeling sorry because he had a bad childhood as well.. thats no excuse for her walking over YOU... his wife!