mikimoto private sale 50-80% off

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 50-80% off at 680 Fifth Avenue, 4th Floor. between 53rd and 54th Streets.

did anyone go? what do they have?

2. i would like to know too. Would it be worth driving 2 hours to go? do you need an invitation?

3. Thanks for the heads up on this sale, JuniorMints!

Do you know how long it goes for?

4. When is it over? I cant make it into the city until Sunday :sad:

5. it ends 3pm tomorrow.

6. I wish it is in Los Angeles. I would love to buy some pearls for my 2 years old. It is never to early to start.

7. thanks for the report, junior mints. I have a 7 month old, i am trying to decide whether or not to drive 2 hours up there tomorrow. Do you know if we need an invitation to get in?

8. I wish I lived in NYC! :crybaby:

9. Ooh anyone remember pricing of pearl studs?!?

10. it's almost 3:30 AM and I am still trying to decide whether to go or not arrrghh

11. Does anyone know when they'll have this event again? I'd love to go but can't get to nyc in time.

12. got all excited and asked a friend to go for me. they are not mikimotos. but blue lagoon pearls. it's a division of Mikimoto which retails for a lot less than Mikimoto's anyway. But supposedly, the quality is pretty good but not as good as mikimotos. Just thought I let everyone know cause I was kind of disappointed...