Mikimoto - Free Restringing Event

shiba_inu

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
Complimentary restringing at one of their 4 boutiques in NYC, Las Vegas, South Coast Plaza, or Beverly Hills.
Now through June 30, 2014.

Wish I had some Mikimoto necklaces to take advantage of this. 😃

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400863770.559489.jpg

willeyi

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
Complimentary restringing at one of their 4 boutiques in NYC, Las Vegas, South Coast Plaza, or Beverly Hills.
Now through June 30, 2014.

Wish I had some Mikimoto necklaces to take advantage of this. 😃

View attachment 2627469
Thank you sharing this. I was so excited when I got the email. I called the NYC boutique and asked if I could mail my strands in, but you can't.

So if anyone is wondering if you can mail your strands in, you have to drop them off in person. Bummer.

Oct 13, 2008
Thank you sharing this. I was so excited when I got the email. I called the NYC boutique and asked if I could mail my strands in, but you can't.

So if anyone is wondering if you can mail your strands in, you have to drop them off in person. Bummer.
Bummer.
Mine could use restringing...

May 11, 2007
I am bummed too. There used to be a local Mikimoto and I would have loved to have my pearls restrung. I inherited them from my grandmother and they are so beautiful.

willeyi

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
I am bummed too. There used to be a local Mikimoto and I would have loved to have my pearls restrung. I inherited them from my grandmother and they are so beautiful.

Hi! You may want to get them restrung anyway if they have not been for a while. The threads wear and thin, even without use. I usually send my strands in about every 3-4 years although Mikimoto suggests every year which is too often for me and I do wear mine a lot. The cost is $4.00 per inch so it is very reasonable. I send it to the NYC store. They will also exchange clasps, add the M charm, etc. great service.

May 11, 2007
Hi! You may want to get them restrung anyway if they have not been for a while. The threads wear and thin, even without use. I usually send my strands in about every 3-4 years although Mikimoto suggests every year which is too often for me and I do wear mine a lot. The cost is $4.00 per inch so it is very reasonable. I send it to the NYC store. They will also exchange clasps, add the M charm, etc. great service.
Thank you so much for the information. They have never been restrung so I definitely want it done.

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
Well, drats. Wish I'd noticed this before I moved. Ah well, I think I'll send mine in anyway just so I know they are done correctly as they've not been restrung in a bit.