Mike & Chris

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm in love with Mike & Chris. Does anyone own any of their leather jackets? Me and my friends are obsessing over them but they're so elusive! I've seen one in cognac on a gorgeous girl at Pinkberry once, but I'd like to know what it feels like, etc. Anyone?

2. I love Mike&Chris Too

3. i love their hoodies and where them almost everyday but i haven't bought any of the leather though i felt one of their small leather cropped jackets which was buttery soft :tender:

4. Does anyone have any pics or a website link? I LOVE leather jackets but haven't heard of this designer yet - TIA! :heart:

5. Their website is mikeandchris.com. Their fall 06 stuff is sooo cute. Here are some pics from the website:[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. oh i love the first jacket!

7. ^^ same here!!

8. I love Mike & Chris! Love those gigantic buttons.

9. they have the cutest hoodies ever! i'm thinking of getting one of their leather jackets too!

10. Hey Nerdphanie,

I love Mike & Chirs too, and I bought one of their leather jackets for really cheap at a sale they were having. There was a rip on the pocket, but for $200, I didnt care.

Omg, the jacket is AWESOME. The lambskin leather they use is sooo soft and lightweight. I wear my on cool evenings or cold days, and its perfect. I go out to casual lunches with it or SF clubs, and ppl always compliment me.

I think the full retail selling price is kinda pricey, but its a worthy investment. Hope that helps

11. Oh dear, I tried one on. A black one. Soooo soft and even cuter than I'd imagined.
    fashionchic: Was that the sample sale in downtown L.A.? I went to that, but apparently the leather jackets sold out in like an hour. I'm just hoping they have another one in December...I go to school in Palo Alto so I guess I wouldn't be wearing it for a while anyway...Congratulations to you. It sounds like you got a sweet deal. Which style/color did you get?

12. OMG! Their stuff is gorgeous.

13. ooooohhhh... i love the 1st jacket. What's the retail price ?

14. These new styles are actually not out in stores yet I don't think, but previous seasons' jackets have been in the high 600s.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice