Mike & Chris

Blair Waldorf

Aug 15, 2006
I'm in love with Mike & Chris. Does anyone own any of their leather jackets? Me and my friends are obsessing over them but they're so elusive! I've seen one in cognac on a gorgeous girl at Pinkberry once, but I'd like to know what it feels like, etc. Anyone?

i love their hoodies and where them almost everyday but i haven't bought any of the leather though i felt one of their small leather cropped jackets which was buttery soft :tender:

Their website is mikeandchris.com. Their fall 06 stuff is sooo cute. Here are some pics from the website:
jesse.jpg

maxwell.jpg
ethan.jpg
oliver.jpg

Hey Nerdphanie,

I love Mike & Chirs too, and I bought one of their leather jackets for really cheap at a sale they were having. There was a rip on the pocket, but for $200, I didnt care.

Omg, the jacket is AWESOME. The lambskin leather they use is sooo soft and lightweight. I wear my on cool evenings or cold days, and its perfect. I go out to casual lunches with it or SF clubs, and ppl always compliment me.

I think the full retail selling price is kinda pricey, but its a worthy investment. Hope that helps

Oh dear, I tried one on. A black one. Soooo soft and even cuter than I'd imagined.
fashionchic: Was that the sample sale in downtown L.A.? I went to that, but apparently the leather jackets sold out in like an hour. I'm just hoping they have another one in December...I go to school in Palo Alto so I guess I wouldn't be wearing it for a while anyway...Congratulations to you. It sounds like you got a sweet deal. Which style/color did you get?