Mike & Chris on Sale Now!

Geminiz06

Feb 13, 2008
New York
PS I know it's OFF, but I will ask anyway: I hate returning it for credit, so how needy is e-bay with M&C stuff? Do I have a chance to sell it?
Mike & chris sell well on ebay..
Ebay just doesnt have a good selection (unfortunately)
I've been waiting for the last 6 months to see if a pewter dust Dickson in Large or an Edison in Indigo would pop up- but nothing:crybaby:

Malishka

O.G.
Nov 29, 2007
NYC
I got the same jacket! It fits me perfectly. I'm normally size small and small is perfect. Great shape. Awesome:tup:
It fits me perfectly, too except for the height. :sad: The waist falls on my hips.
I wish M&C started catering to petite people as well. I would have been a dedicated shopper :smile:

Malishka

O.G.
Nov 29, 2007
NYC
Mike & chris sell well on ebay..
Ebay just doesnt have a good selection (unfortunately)
I've been waiting for the last 6 months to see if a pewter dust Dickson in Large or an Edison in Indigo would pop up- but nothing:crybaby:
If my friend will not take the jacket, I will put it on e-bay. I hate credits in the stores.

_marmalade

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
The Great White North
I got this jacket in black and I love it! It fits perfectly! However the brokeage fees kinda killed the deal (I'm in canada).
How much did you have to pay for the brokerage fees? I'm also in Canada and my package is scheduled to be delivered either tomorrow (Monday) or Tuesday by the latest.. I knew it was gonna be bad as soon as I found out that they are using UPS :sad:

Geminiz06

Feb 13, 2008
New York
^sorry to hear that- Hopefully you'll love the jacket sooo much that the brokeragee fees wont matter *wishful thinking*

essential

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
How much did you have to pay for the brokerage fees? I'm also in Canada and my package is scheduled to be delivered either tomorrow (Monday) or Tuesday by the latest.. I knew it was gonna be bad as soon as I found out that they are using UPS :sad:
I had to pay a total of approximately $45.00 for tax, brokerage fee and brokerage tax. It's like half of what the jacket's price. Hope this helps!

_marmalade

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
The Great White North
I had to pay a total of approximately $45.00 for tax, brokerage fee and brokerage tax. It's like half of what the jacket's price. Hope this helps!
Yikes!! I bought 2 jackets from them.. I'm guessing it would at least be double the amount you paid then, if not more. That really sucks. Oh well.. Thanks for the info essential