Mike & Chris on Sale Now!

Lisabrelle

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
I can't wait either - but they are slooooooooooooooooooooooow. (or were for my Anna Corinna bag a while back)

blinchik

Oct 13, 2007
Does Hautelook take returns? Or is everything final sale? Obviously they don't have the exchange.

tiffkatt

O.G.
May 19, 2008
I've been looking for Mike & Chris deals ALL SUMMER I can't believe I missed this because I left for vacation that day...dammit, its painful! :crybaby:

This one seemed like it was amazing..Oh well, hopefully there'll be another one..

Yuuki

O.G.
Apr 19, 2008
received my package yesterday and the leather jacket runs tts and the cobolt jacket that i got runs big. :sad: I ordered small and the cobolt fits more like a medium/large.
sux

echo_23

O.G.
Oct 2, 2006
Houston
arrghh! I can't believe I've been searching everywhere for MC jackets on sale and missed this!!!! I guess it would have been impossible to get a leather jacket anyway from what you girls are saying though :crybaby:.

Malishka

O.G.
Nov 29, 2007
NYC
I got my Colton jacket in black. It's absolutely gorgeous, so much better than on the pictures. BUT XS is big for me (I am petite). :crybaby:

Malishka

O.G.
Nov 29, 2007
NYC
PS I know it's OFF, but I will ask anyway: I hate returning it for credit, so how needy is e-bay with M&C stuff? Do I have a chance to sell it?

essential

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I got this jacket in black and I love it! It fits perfectly! However the brokeage fees kinda killed the deal (I'm in canada).

Pandora11

Jul 2, 2008
I got this jacket in black and I love it! It fits perfectly! However the brokeage fees kinda killed the deal (I'm in canada).
I got the same jacket! It fits me perfectly. I'm normally size small and small is perfect. Great shape. Awesome:tup: