Mike&Chris Nolan Leather Biker Jacket

JTSO23

Aug 14, 2006
I'm really interested in ordering this jacket and was wondering if any one could help me with the sizing. I've heard Mike&Chris leather jackets run small but wasn't sure with this particular style. I usually wear a 6 or 8 in Theory blazers and have slightly broad shoulders so I'm torn between a M or L. I will most likely be ordering off singer22 (lowest price I've found so far) and I realize their return policy sucks so I am hoping to get the sizing right on my first shot. Anyone who owns or has tried on this style feel free to chime in. Also, will the leather stretch out over time?

irissinger_1996_9782607.jpg

So I ended up ordering a Medium just because I had a gut feeling it was gonna run true to size. It came today and it is actually kinda big on me and definitely does not run small. The hip area is a bit snug but the rest of the jacket is pretty loose fitting. If it wasn't for the hip area I would probably fit into a small better. I wish the shoulder area was a little more fitted but I'll still rock it. Hope this helps anyone who is considering buying this jacket.