Mike & Chris Decisions!!

orinoco

Old school tPFer
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
elloooo ladies~!!:yahoo:

need opinions~!! i've had the bryant jacket for about 3 months now, but i realised that it's wayy too long!! it's a comfy fit, but it's just not flattering...:sad: so i've decided to sell it and get something more fitted. and so far i've decided i like the Bret leather jacket, and also the new Eames leather jacket.. so here's the lowdown:

Eames - it's got pocket at the sides i can put my hands in, which may not necessarily be good since it seems to strech out that section. and it's a zip up, big plus because that makes it more practical. i've never seen it IRL, but from the pics it looks a bit on the short side, and it looks a bit flared... would that even be flattering in reality?

Bret - i love the overall design! the lil metal buttons add something to the jacket! no pockets (again not really sure if its a good thing?) but it's a bit difficult to get 'coz it's last season...and it's got snap buttons, which would be impractical, although it's the perfect length...

so, opinions??

Eames
eames.jpg

Bret
bret.jpg

TIA everyone!!! :flowers:

I like the Eames more since it's more sleek looking, and I'm sure the pockets are pretty flat to the body so they won't make you look bigger if that is what you are afraid of.

I like the Eames-zipper makes it waaaay more practical, and the big rivet details are cuter than the snap buttons IMO. Also, the pockets would be good for keys/tissues/cell phone, etc. I guess just try not to walk around with your hands in your pockets all the time so they don't stretch out?

I like the Eames-zipper makes it waaaay more practical, and the big rivet details are cuter than the snap buttons IMO. Also, the pockets would be good for keys/tissues/cell phone, etc. I guess just try not to walk around with your hands in your pockets all the time so they don't stretch out?

i have the bryant and that was the problem with it!!! i ended up stretching the pockets and ended up with a lil pot belly effect! :sad:

i have the bryant and that was the problem with it!!! i ended up stretching the pockets and ended up with a lil pot belly effect! :sad:

OMG- I was wondering why all of my jackets end up doing this- I am chronically prone to putting my hands in my pockets-lol now I know why- thanks:P

Well I'm sure the OP has already made her decision by now- but either way I love the bret :drool:

OMG- I was wondering why all of my jackets end up doing this- I am chronically prone to putting my hands in my pockets-lol now I know why- thanks:P

Well I'm sure the OP has already made her decision by now- but either way I love the bret :drool:

lol... i ended up getting the eames! and i LOVE IT!!! gonna keep it forever!! :heart: but thanks for posting..! :yes: