Mightykismet has anyone purchased off her

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am just asking has anyone purchased off this lady on ebay and been happy - last thread wasn't to blow her trumpet (she was very kind on the phone)

She sells high end items and I just want to find some customers whom have purchased off her in Florida - I am a million miles away in New Zealand and have only every purchased from my two Auckland stores from Louis Vuitton and the one in Marina Mirage in Surfers paradise.

I missed out on the mirror collection and would like to buy a silve mirror authentic louis vuitton bag - HELP:shrugs:

2. You can try messaging her buyers through the eBay system and ask...

3. i was also looking at here items also. but i have not bought from here either.

4. Why did you post this again? Your other thread was closed.

5. I bought from her last year. It was authentic. She even sent me a Christmas card! Very friendly.

6. Mighty Kismet is based in China, but the quality of the bags is superb.

7. She is based in China? But she is registered as a US Seller. :confused1:

8. and she says she is from Florida. :confused1:

9. Hi there, Just saw, albeit an old thread, that said I am from CHINA. Not so. I am in Miami Florida. The company in China who took my name is in 2 words.

Always happy to answer any questions, to give references, and to help a fabulous Orange box arrive to you! But then, A divine Vintage piece, or Collectable scrumptious item is also just as much fun.

And I work alone - so those people who have been saying they work with me - not so.

Just wanted to clairfy! :smile:

10. #10 Feb 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2011
    xxxxxx
    this is not allowed here.