Might we have a Profile section (optional) for listing Height?

resplendent

Sep 5, 2014
When trying to look for recommendations or preferences on bag/other sizing, I find myself reading comments and viewing photos from other posters. However, this depends on proportions a lot of the time, particularly with regards to height. I'm petite myself (5'2"), so I try to filter size preference comments based on other petite users. :idea:

Has this been discussed before? I thought it would be helpful since not all posts have users stating their height and I feel shy to keep asking it when it may have been shared in a similar thread elsewhere.

Thanks for reading... :amuse:

redney

Lovin' Life!
O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
When trying to look for recommendations or preferences on bag/other sizing, I find myself reading comments and viewing photos from other posters. However, this depends on proportions a lot of the time, particularly with regards to height. I'm petite myself (5'2"), so I try to filter size preference comments based on other petite users. :idea:

Has this been discussed before? I thought it would be helpful since not all posts have users stating their height and I feel shy to keep asking it when it may have been shared in a similar thread elsewhere.

Thanks for reading... :amuse:
I don't think many people would add their height into their profiles. User profile section can be a bit confusing and difficult to find, not everyone posts modeling photos, etc. Why not just ask the poster on their modeling thread? It's easier to do that vs. trying to search through their old posts *hoping* their height was posted elsewhere.

Reactions: jellyv