might be a stupid question...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i wasnt sure whether to post this in the authentication section or just the general but...i noticed while looking at bags on ebay that some chanel flaps have a line down the middle on the bottom while others are just the same piece of leather going across the bottom? i feel silly asking but i dont know who else to ask! Thanks :biggrin:

2. maxi does not have line and jumbo does if i am talking about what i think you are talking about....

3. Different sizes have different bottoms.
    I'm pretty sure jumbos are the only classic flaps with a line down the middle. M/L, minis, and maxi's do not. I don't know anything about reissues/2.55's, but I'm pretty sure they have a horizontal crease along the bottom not a line where the fabric meets.

4. yes i was talking about where it looks like the leather meets at the middle at the bottom of the bag...never took into consideration of that size differences! Thank you :smile: