Might actually be able to get a Mono Mizi!! Need opinions!!!

1. Hi everyone!!
    I might actually be able to get my coveted Mono Mizi bag!!! :yahoo:But then of course, after that I'm purse banned for a loooooong time.. :Push: but just a matter of opinion, I'm about 5'1'' and 115 pounds.. will the bag look too big on me?? I think I mght even be able to fit it on my shoulder, as I can fit my Klara on it.. but then of course, the straps are longer. :sweatdrop: I really really like/want/need this bag!!! :graucho: But I wanted to ask for your opinions. :shrugs:

2. anyone??

3. It is a stunning bag ...I tried it on in mono canvas and from the mono vienna range and loved it but of course I purchased the klara instead as I thought the size was too big:s I love the interior ..isn't it was a hand-held design only. If you adore it and will use it then go for it:choochoo:

4. Get it! I don't think it will look too big and besides everyone should have at least one slightly oversized bag, I really don't ever think bags look too big on people.... unless you're carrying a keepall as your purse...

5. Its a gorgeous bag!

6. I think if you have a chance to get one, GET IT!!!:yes: BUT, even though it may fit on your shoulder, it won't be comfortable to wear as a shoulder bag. Also, on your frame it will look a bit large but not ridiculously huge, KWIM?

7. i think this bag is beautiful and if you like big bags, then why not? does the klara work as a shoulder bag? is it much smaller? is it too similar to the mizi? i don't know...

8. If you love the bag, GET IT !!! I think it will look great on you :smile:

9. love love LOVE this bag - If you have the opportunity, get it!
    :heart: :heart: :heart:

10. grab one while you can!.... if it isn't what you'd hoped for, you can always sell it on eBay. this is a very popular style and im sure there's a lot who would love to have it :yes:

11. GET IT!!! You helped me decide to get mine so I must return the favor.LOL:cutesy: I also have the Mono Klara but it can be small at times. So now that I am getting the Mizi all my stuff will fit perfectly!:biggrin: Sooooo get it get it get it!hehe :happydance:

12. If you love it, get it. =)

13. totally get it! i would love to have to mizi if i could just find one.:sad: were you able to get the one on let-trade?

14. Get the bag! I don't think the bag is too big at all.

15. Well, big bags are kinda in trend now and more practical to use anyway... ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice