MIF Neverfull in DE?

I purchased an NF for my aunt in the US in January-ish of this year, and it was made in the US. I asked to look for an MIF Neverfull, but the SA said that most canvas bags, especially the popular models, will be made in the US if you are buying in the US. So I'm not sure about impossible, but it may be highly unlikely. :sad:

On another note, my friend went to Portugal before this COVID fiasco, and I asked her to get me an NF MM in DE. And that one was made in France.

Possible ! Check this thread and also the neverfull club :smile:

Has anyone had any luck recently getting a MIF Neverfull MM recently? Is it pretty much impossible?

I heard it’s pretty hard to come by unless you’re in France. However, I lucked out and bought my MIF MM monogram Neverfull almost 3 weeks ago from my local boutique here in Columbus, Ohio! My SA was the one who brought it to my attention because she was just as excited! :smile:

I really want a DE MM Neverfull but I want it to be made in France as all my other LV bags are. Will I look like a crazy person calling around looking for one? Am I making a CA dig through bags or is that something they can look up in their system?

I think so....right now stores are busy and possibly short staffed so they probably won’t even do it. Also, you won’t be able to reach a store unless you have their direct number or deal with a SA....try checking preloved sites instead....they are not able to check that in their system..

Reactions: hthrs
I don't think you will look crazy, this is a very common request. But as someone else mentioned, whether or not they'll do it is the issue. I went to LV on Saturday and the wait to get in the store was TWO hours...just to get in. So it's doubtful the CAs will have time to look for a MIF bag for someone over the phone.

You will not look or sound crazy. You do need to find a Sales Assistance willing to do the legwork. I wanted a Neverfull made in France or Spain. I called customer service and as other posters have mentioned they did not have the bandwidth. So thanks to a lovely TPF member I was able to get in contact with a SA in one of the same stores I was told no we do not have it. There was one made in Spain with the fuschia color. You may need to text the SA otherwise it is going to be difficult

I don't think you will look crazy, this is a very common request. But as someone else mentioned, whether or not they'll do it is the issue. I went to LV on Saturday and the wait to get in the store was TWO hours...just to get in. So it's doubtful the CAs will have time to look for a MIF bag for someone over the phone.
Two hours? Wow. On Saturday my store was empty, just me and two other customers. But ok, in Italy 15/8 is a big holiday.

I wouldn't say you'll look crazy but they may be slightly annoyed considering how busy they are. Also for what it's worth I bought a MIF Speedy 25 in the Champs Elysees store and when I returned home I decided I like the 30 better so I exchanged. The 30 was made in USA and I have never had any issues. I also have bags made in Spain and I love them all equally.

Two hours? Wow. On Saturday my store was empty, just me and two other customers. But ok, in Italy 15/8 is a big holiday.
It's because of COVID-19 here in the US. They have to limit the number of customers in the store, and many of the other boutiques were not open at all, so everyone was coming to the one that was open.

Reactions: bubablu
Got one MIF middle of June. Didn't ask for it, my CA found one for me.
I sometimes ask for MIF and my CA doesn't seem to mind at all.
I always say I'm in no hurry but if you happen to see XXXX MIF, I would love to buy it!!

If you get to the LV Boutique 15-30 minutes before they open, you should be one of the first 3 or so who get to go in first.
They do take appointments.

Reactions: M_Butterfly