Midnight---what color is this?

purplecrystal

Nov 2, 2010
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows what color Midnight is? From the Coach website it looks almost purple but I wanted to be sure before I order it online. Has anyone seen this color in person? Please let me know what you think of this color! Thanks!

Here's a pic of my Legacy Pinnacle Clutch that just arrived. I would also say it's like a deep blue in certain light. Sometimes looks violet also, but either way it's really pretty!

Attachments

• 20130216_104731.jpg
    20130216_104731.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 7,994
Here's a pic of my Legacy Pinnacle Clutch that just arrived. I would also say it's like a deep blue in certain light. Sometimes looks violet also, but either way it's really pretty!

I have a Sophia in midnight here's a pic:

These two colors look very different IMO.. I'm thinking the sophia is an older version of midnight? To me, the newer midnight is more of a violet/purple, at least in the light. But thats just my opinion ;)

The Sophia midnight is not the same as the current Legacy midnight. Coach reuses color names for different colors. I haven't seen the new midnight
IRL but every picture I see looks purple, like a dark violet.

Jeya13 has a reveal of the Midnight and it looks purple--not bright or neon but a quiet purple. On another post someone else says it's deep blue. I have this bag on order to be delivered Monday. I hope it is purple. I don't want or need blue. But, Midnight is often followed by the word blue, so it may not be purple.
I will really be disappointed if it's not purple. The picture on the Coach site looks purple, and Jeya's reveal looks purple. If it is somewhat of a chamelean and is more bluish purple with blue undertones, I'm okay with that, but I want friends to look at it and say,"That's a pretty purple bag." If not; I'll send it back. So I'll see.
diogenes :thinking:

Jeya13 has a reveal of the Midnight and it looks purple--not bright or neon but a quiet purple. On another post someone else says it's deep blue. I have this bag on order to be delivered Monday. I hope it is purple. I don't want or need blue. But, Midnight is often followed by the word blue, so it may not be purple.
I will really be disappointed if it's not purple. The picture on the Coach site looks purple, and Jeya's reveal looks purple. If it is somewhat of a chamelean and is more bluish purple with blue undertones, I'm okay with that, but I want friends to look at it and say,"That's a pretty purple bag." If not; I'll send it back. So I'll see.

I think you'll be pleased when you see it. My midnight zippered flap clutch is a deep rich purple, more like an eggplant or dark violet color. I love mine. Plus a neat little surprise about the color is that in sunlight, it has beautiful teensy sparkles all over it. Gorgeous!

Oh please let me know what you think of the color when you get it! What did you order this color in? I am thinking about the duffle in Midnight. Guess it would be the same color even if it were a different bag?