Midnight or Black gathered?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wanted everyday color bag so I am undecided between Midnight (silver hw) or Black gathered (gold hw) Sophia?

[​IMG]

2. Oh that is difficult...I have both and I use both in the day.

3. Black!

4. black with GH.

5. Both!! :smile: I couldn't decide either and ended up with both. I just couldn't choose!! I think that the black and gold is a little more dressy. Where the navy and silver is more casual. But I've found that they are both amazing bags.

6. I am not really a blue person, so it's an easy decision for me. I love the black one! I think it's so classy and gorgeous.

7. I choose midnight. I really like the black but I wish it had the silver HW.

8. Midnight! I love, love, love Blue!

9. Totally agree with it! If possible, keep them both.:smile:

10. Black gathered for sure!

11. Love the Black, with GH.

12. Black!

13. Black gets my vote, it's more dressy.

14. Both! But if that's not possible, I vote for black. It's classic and will go with everything. I love mine!!

15. Midnight! I might be biased because I have it lol. I think it's unusual to see a deep, dark blue as an every day bag and it's a nice change from black. But if you can, keep both! They are the same bag... but totally different :smile:

Edited to add: I just reread your original post and you said you were looking for a color bag, so definitely midnight ^_^