Midnight Madness!!

Sep 8, 2010
Good Morning!! No, I am not talking about a midnight madness sale, but I am talking midnight!! As I have said in a previous thread, I purchased the Midnight Gathered Wallet and I absolutely think it is the perfect wallet!! I have since been on the hunt for coordinating accessories. Yesterday I found the midnight sequin wristlet on sale at my local dillards. I debated on the midnight or the gunmetal, I purchased the midnight which the local boutique said that they were out of stock at their store and the SA thought it would look great!! Which would have you ladies perferred?? I also bought a mini skinney, the madison graphic opt art sequin mini skinney to coordinate the set, the one with the silver, gray, blue/black. What do you ladies think?? Did I do a good job?? Now if I could only find a purse!!!! Oh, by the way, I plan on using the accessories with my gunmetal kristen and cranberry maggie!! TIA on your thoughts!!

That sounds great together! The midnight gathered is so gorgeous. I just got the black gathered wallet for christmas and I love it sooo much! Sorry I can't help with uploading pictures from your iphone onto here, maybe someone else here will know how. I'd love to see pictures too!

madisonlindsey said:
That sounds great together! The midnight gathered is so gorgeous. I just got the black gathered wallet for christmas and I love it sooo much! Sorry I can't help with uploading pictures from your iphone onto here, maybe someone else here will know how. I'd love to see pictures too!

The easiest thing to do from an iPhone is to download the purse forum app. You can upload right from your photo library!

Love your accessories together! And they look great with your Kristin too. Isn't midnight a gorgeous color?! You need the midnight gathered Sophia now. And did you know there is a midnight gathered clutch? It can be used as an XL wristlet. :graucho:

Congrats on your gorgeous wallet and accessories!

Attachments

• 45929_svmq_a0[1].jpg
    45929_svmq_a0[1].jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 270
Oh I do know about the clutch! I had it in my hands when I bought my wallet and left it there as I let DH convince me it was too big! Looked for it everywhere since with no luck except for evil bay and they are way too expensive there. What a dummy I am!

Love your accessories together! And they look great with your Kristin too. Isn't midnight a gorgeous color?! You need the midnight gathered Sophia now. And did you know there is a midnight gathered clutch? It can be used as an XL wristlet. :graucho:

Congrats on your gorgeous wallet and accessories!

I received this clutch as a gift from my brother and I was so happy he picked this. It is awesome.