Midnight gathered large sophia 2nd ed

Gmag75

Dec 17, 2011
So here's my replacement bnwt large gathered Sophia in midnight!!! I'm so happy I have her back!! I also bought a letter g fob for her. So cute! Hahha!!

With flash

No flash

Sidne525

O.G.
Jan 18, 2010
Gorgeous! I have her little sister and I love the color! It's great how it can be dressy or casual. I hope there are no issues with this one! Enjoy!

Gmag75

Dec 17, 2011
Thank u!!! I returned her sis bone gathered yesterday. I'm just too afraid of getting her dirty with three boys kwim?

sandyclaws

Mrs. F
Apr 27, 2010
NWA
Thank u!!! I returned her sis bone gathered yesterday. I'm just too afraid of getting her dirty with three boys kwim?
bahaha i would be too! and i dont have any kids....bone is just way tooo scary! but your midnight is GORGEOUS :drool:

Gmag75

Dec 17, 2011
sandyclaws said:
bahaha i would be too! and i dont have any kids....bone is just way tooo scary! but your midnight is GORGEOUS :drool:
Thx sandy!! I love her too!! I need to stop wanting more gathered bags. They are expensive!!!

Keline

O.G.
Apr 28, 2008
So pretty! I think bone is pretty too but I've got 2 kids myself. Light color bags just won't do!

Maybe I should get the midnight too? Since finding the black one almost impossible.

I'm curious though. Have never seen the midnight one In real. Do they look black sometimes ? U have to shine some light on it to make it look blue?