Midi vs Mini Baguette

Do you prefer the midi or mini baguette?

• Midi

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Mini

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Keep Both

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Fefeinc10

Jul 7, 2015
Opinions wanted! Which do you prefer? The midi or mini baguette? I bought the midi a while ago but then the mini came out in the same color and I’m torn which one I like better. Even though they are both baguettes, they do have some differences. The F print is bigger in the mini. I’ve contemplated keeping both because I’m pink obsessed, haha. Let me know what you all think? I actually don’t see too many reviews on the midi style.

2EC4F01D-EC47-4899-B2A6-0DA6EDFC94B7.jpeg

P
Opinions wanted! Which do you prefer? The midi or mini baguette? I bought the midi a while ago but then the mini came out in the same color and I’m torn which one I like better. Even though they are both baguettes, they do have some differences. The F print is bigger in the mini. I’ve contemplated keeping both because I’m pink obsessed, haha. Let me know what you all think? I actually don’t see too many reviews on the midi style.

View attachment 5578947Personally love the midi one! It looks more mature and elegant, and the Fendi logo looks more expensive smaller. The mini one looks like it would suit someone in their early 20s.

The midi is a great new addition to the baguette line and I think it is the most practical in some sense with the new Chanel like chain that is not removable but it means that it can be moved in and out to crossbody or carry on shoulder with ease. Unlike the non-midi (nano, mini, medium, large) the chains and straps are not all permanently fixed and I love that feature too which means you can switch out the straps/chains but its not an easy grab and go like the midi.

Another point to note is that the midi is more structured and will remain that way since there is a reinforced exterior piping holding its shape. Whereas the non-midi line up have slouch to it since the exterior stitching is not reinforced and just sellier. Such similar yet different bags. Great choices! I love them all.