Midi vs Mini Baguette

Do you prefer the midi or mini baguette?

• Midi

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Mini

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Keep Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fefeinc10

Jul 7, 2015
Opinions wanted! Which do you prefer? The midi or mini baguette? I bought the midi a while ago but then the mini came out in the same color and I’m torn which one I like better. Even though they are both baguettes, they do have some differences. The F print is bigger in the mini. I’ve contemplated keeping both because I’m pink obsessed, haha. Let me know what you all think? I actually don’t see too many reviews on the midi style.

2EC4F01D-EC47-4899-B2A6-0DA6EDFC94B7.jpeg

P
Opinions wanted! Which do you prefer? The midi or mini baguette? I bought the midi a while ago but then the mini came out in the same color and I’m torn which one I like better. Even though they are both baguettes, they do have some differences. The F print is bigger in the mini. I’ve contemplated keeping both because I’m pink obsessed, haha. Let me know what you all think? I actually don’t see too many reviews on the midi style.

View attachment 5578947 Personally love the midi one! It looks more mature and elegant, and the Fendi logo looks more expensive smaller. The mini one looks like it would suit someone in their early 20s.