lol

Morgothos

Jun 1, 2020
Planning on getting a Midface-augmentation done at Vip and only this procedure, which I heard costs 3000$. I would travel from Germany, so what are the additional travel costs that I would have to consider and does anybody else have expirience with Midface-Augmentation?

Planning on getting a Midface-augmentation done at Vip and only this procedure, which I heard costs 3000$. I would travel from Germany, so what are the additional travel costs that I would have to consider and does anybody else have expirience with Midface-Augmentation?
If you're talking about paranasal implants, I'd recommend against them.

Reactions: Mazikeen
Why?I heard the reason many had problems was because they didn't wait the recommended time till they removed them and that their lip movement would have recovered eventually. I want to do this, due to my protruding mouth .

Don`t do it. You`ll regret it. I had midface augmentation at VIP and the result was terrible - I couldn`t smile and looked like the joker everytime I tried. My midface was completely out of balance because the implant makes it look unnaturally full. I had it revised with a quickness. May I ask why you think you need the augmentation? Did those vultures at VIP recommend the procedure?

Reactions: kakoa
DO NOT GO TO VIP. Do a search here and on RealSelf about why.

One thing I can tell you is the Dr Lee advises a midface augmentation for EVERYONE.
Thanks for this heads up! Yea I actually talked with a doctor in SK who told me he doesn't do paranasal implants cause of how problematic they generally are.

Last edited:
DO NOT GO TO VIP. Do a search here and on RealSelf about why.

One thing I can tell you is the Dr Lee advises a midface augmentation for EVERYONE.
Do you have any recommendations for places that are credible for facial fat grafting, smas facelift and brow lift? I was thinking about going with VIP but now I’m concerned after your post.

Do you have any recommendations for places that are credible for facial fat grafting, smas facelift and brow lift? I was thinking about going with VIP but now I’m concerned after your post.
Good clinics for fat grafts are Kim Hansung, Dr. Seo, formerly MVP. I wouldn`t recommend VIP for smas or brow lift coz VIP is a factory who are only interested in money. When I had my rhino there, there were many patients who came in for smas & Dr. Lee performed surgery on several of them on the same day well into the night. Smas is a complex surgery and no surgeon performs more than 2 surgeries per day. On the day I was there he operated on 4 patients for smas and 2 rhinos!!?? One of the ladies had undergone chemotherapy a year before and most clinics had turned her down & told her to wait but of course VIP performed the surgery. The poor lady serious hematomas for 2 weeks straight.

Reactions: Gats