Food Middle Eastern Food? Have You Tried It..

^ IDK why, but I have a much harder time eating lamb than veal. I won't eat a veal steak or anything, but I like it in meatloaf mixed with regular ground beef and pork. I know, it's sooooo mean :sad:

^^ Lately, I realized that eating lamb bothers me. Not as much as veal, but I still don't like the idea of eating a baby animal.

In the future, it'll only be mutton for me, please.

^ Yeah, baby lambbies are just soooo cute :love: :sad:
Baby cows are cute too, but I live in a farmy town so I don't like cows in general. That's probably what it is for me...

Anywayyy, back to Middle Eastern food... I could go for some Persian rice right now :drool:

I love love love Middle Easter food! Without a doubt my favourite type of restaurant. They have some awesome meatless, high protein dishes which is great cause I'm a vegetarian. And usually at a typical restaurant I'm forced to order some type of salad (which has little protein) or a high carb pasta dish (which I love but probably eat too much of as it is). Anyways, my fav dishes are falafel, hummus, and tabouleh. And the Lebanese restaurant I usually go to makes a papaya smoothie that is to die for.

love it my ex from israel would make all kinds of things for me. I really love the vegitarian food since I eat more veggies than meat. Liked falafel and this salad with cucumber scallions and tomatos salt and lemon.

middle eastern food is my favourite!!i'm half lebanese and that's part of the genes!!whenever i feel down, some mezze (kebbe, hummus with pita bread, kafta etc) is just the best!!and so healthy too if you don't overdo the olive oil...

I love it. I remember I felt like eating all the time while I was in Israel.
I eat a lot of hummous (with raw carrot batons, or with pita bread when I feel naughtier :drool:) and I am a big fan of falafel and kebab.
Unfortunately kebab in the UK is a really fat and unhealthy version, so I never order it.