Mid sized Paris Bombay for SS2007

1. I heard from my SA that there will be a mid sized Paris Bombay to be launched for SS2007. I am wondering if this size is already available in the Mothership, and can anyone advise what are its dimensions? And how much does it cost?

2. When I asked about it in SF they said noooo there's no in betwen size. :rolleyes: But I know people here have seen it already, right?

3. There is a midsize Paris-Bombay and was referred to as a size 35.
    I have seen them in bicolor combinations and are truly lovely.
    It cost about $4,000.

4. Bi colour Paris Bombay ! Now this is going to be interesting for Spring. :graucho: Will keep a lookout for them.

5. But it would depend on whether your store decides to bring it in...mine isn't, bummer.

6. I think my store is going to. But if there will be bi-colour versions, I haven't a slightest clue. I shall ask on my next visit and request to view them when the shipment arrives.

7. I have yet to see any bicolor handbags sold in Malaysia's H shop as the selection here is extremely limited.

MrsS, could you keep us posted on their arrival? I may have to make a trip down 'South':graucho:

8. Sure, Sasa. Provided they are not all sold out before I get to them. We'll see.

9. This would be a great day bag, but I still love that little pm!

10. Oohh, have not seen any bi color Bombays. Sounds potentially delicious

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice