Mid-afternoon

tabbyco

Shh....
O.G.
Jun 5, 2006
Any one have one? Care to model and post pics? :flowers:

What colors do they come in??? :shrugs:

I love my rouge hobo and thinking this is the next bbag (after I receive my teal first from a fellow pfer :wlae: ). Hopefully it comes in carmel or I guess I can always live with a black....

I saw one in caramel and I thought it wasn't very practical because it's handheld and it was very heavy for a B-Bag. The caramel leather on it was really nice.

This is the only picture I've seen of the Mid-Afternoon and the colour looks like caramel. I aggree that it doesn't seems very practical because I don't think it could be worn on the shoulder

Attachments

• Afternoon.jpg
    Afternoon.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 87
I didn't really like the Purse because of how structured & stiff it looked in the 2006 leathers ... but after seeing your Eggplant purse I have a whole different view of it. Yours looks just about as slouchy as a City, and much more practical because I find the City awkward to zip/unzip with that long, floppy zipper.

fiat, i think purse in older leather is the best! it's so easy to zip/unzip, i don't need to get my bag away from my shoulder, when with city, it's hard to zip/unzip without taking the bag off my shoulder.

miss-lilly said:
This is the only picture I've seen of the Mid-Afternoon and the colour looks like caramel. I aggree that it doesn't seems very practical because I don't think it could be worn on the shoulder

I think the above picture is of the Afternoon. It looks like the Mid-afternoon has longer handles and is smaller than the Afternoon. Below is a pic I got from Atelier.naff.

I LOVE my Day/Hobo :love: and want something comparable, but not the same..... suggestions? :shrugs:

Attachments

• mid-afternoon.jpg
    mid-afternoon.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 41