Mid-afternoon

1. Any one have one? Care to model and post pics? :flowers:

What colors do they come in??? :shrugs:

I love my rouge hobo and thinking this is the next bbag (after I receive my teal first from a fellow pfer :wlae: ). Hopefully it comes in carmel or I guess I can always live with a black....

2. Saw the June thread... anyone gotten one since then?

3. I saw one in caramel and I thought it wasn't very practical because it's handheld and it was very heavy for a B-Bag. The caramel leather on it was really nice.

4. This is the only picture I've seen of the Mid-Afternoon and the colour looks like caramel. I aggree that it doesn't seems very practical because I don't think it could be worn on the shoulder

Afternoon.jpg
  5. i haven't see it IRL :girlsigh: but it looks beautiful

6. I wonder if this is what's going to replace the purse (if it gets discontinued)? It looks very structured and stiff.

7. AARGHH nothing can replace the purse :crybaby:

8. I didn't really like the Purse because of how structured & stiff it looked in the 2006 leathers ... but after seeing your Eggplant purse I have a whole different view of it. Yours looks just about as slouchy as a City, and much more practical because I find the City awkward to zip/unzip with that long, floppy zipper.

9. fiat, i think purse in older leather is the best! it's so easy to zip/unzip, i don't need to get my bag away from my shoulder, when with city, it's hard to zip/unzip without taking the bag off my shoulder.

10. I think the above picture is of the Afternoon. It looks like the Mid-afternoon has longer handles and is smaller than the Afternoon. Below is a pic I got from Atelier.naff.

I LOVE my Day/Hobo :love: and want something comparable, but not the same..... suggestions? :shrugs:

mid-afternoon.jpg
  11. I wonder if this bag is replacing the purse??

12. Oh I hope not!:Push: I love the Purse style and am not crazy about the Mid-afternoon or Afternoon styles.

13. Ok, I'll be the Guinea pig... if any one can tell me what store is stocking the mid-afternoon, I will order and do a comparison and post pics....

14. LVR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice