Home & Garden microfiber sheets?

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
They were selling some microfiber sheets on TV and of course, they made them sound great. Anyone have experience with these (or with bamboo)?
Will they stay cool?
Worth buying or better to stick with cotton?

I have no idea, but I know that bamboo products are made of synthetic fibers.
If you want to go natural and stay cool during the night, I would get organic linen sheets. I sleep under linen only and I would never ever go back to cotton as cotton doesn't breath and makes me sweat. Also you feel the cotton sheets on your body while with linen, it feels like a second skin.

Costco had Egyptian cotton and supima cotton sheets. The supima were more expensive but I read a review saying the Egyptian ones were better (the supima ones tore easily). I bought the Egyptian ones and washed them .....haven't used them yet.

thanks but I tend to get hot and live in a warm climate so I don't think flannel would feel good for me

i live in so cal..., and bought target holiday flannel sheets last year....we just put them back on our beds. even though it's been warm outside, during the night we keep our windows open (my husband needs a cold room) and they are so comfortable and soft. i swear, not hot....i even have a duvet in flannel.

they are totally inexpensive (i think 25.00) and we just love them. i bought several of my friends sets last year, and they couldn't believe how comfy they were.