Microderm????

1. I am fair and recovering from a acne break out. I am 36 never had acne in my life. It has left dark & red spots on my skin.

Does anyone know if Mircoderm will help the scaring. I thought about purchasing a kit from the drug store, but I have a few Acne spot still.

HELP!!!!!:cry:

2. Sometimes it can actually make acne worse-I personally just purchased one for sensitive skin as a precaution,but I have heard of people getting more acne because of it. I do like the results I personally get,though. If you do decide to do it,I would do it for less than the recommended time and only every other day.

3. I have deep acne scarring & Micro has definetely help. I got it done by a professional & after having it done, I would not recommend buying an over the counter kit. My first 2 sessions, the esthetician did not apply enough pressure so I did not see significant changes then I went to another one & she applied a lot of pressure (ouch) but I saw a difference. My skin peeled & you are not permitted to be exposed to any sun. I did mine during the Winter so it was fine. I highly recommend it

4. Question: I jave dark spots and red Spots no scars on the skin. Will it help me?

5. AHA's (alpha hydroxy acids) will usually help uneven tones - it really helped mine when I got through my acne. And it somewhat helped with scarring, but microderm is the key for scarring.

6. Can I purchase Alpha Hydoxy acids, Is it sold under a diff name?:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice