Micro Tri demi-Reveal/Need Advice!

HeathJo

Sep 21, 2007
The eagle has landed! The Micro Tri arrived yesterday, and OMG this bag is the perfect size, color combo, EVERYTHING!!!!

I snapped a few pics, they do not do the bag justice, and are not nearly as good as those that iluvmybags takes!

Anyway, I am torn now, as much as I love this bag, I still find myself wondering if I am ever going to be able to keep ANY bag that has no strap b/c of my neck issues and having twins. . .it is lightweight, and PURRRRfect, yet holding ANYTHING in the crook of my arm or by the handles for an extended time period is not practical for me, and I don't want to set the bag down all the time.

I could also use some advice regarding waterproofing/cleaning, if any other tri- owners can help.

Meantime, enjoy these pics,and MAYBE if I am not too paranoid to take the bag out for Easter I will and if I don't feel too fat I will take some "modeling" (LMAO) pics.

000afront2.jpg

Hello!

000closefr.jpg

Close-up

000icarus.jpg

Sitting on tissue under a painting of "Lament for Icarus" by Draper. Not the best lighting or angle, but I was trying to be artistic!

000backangle.jpg

Back of bag, close-up!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
it's a beauty H!!
Once again, I love the combination of textured and smooth leather - it just really gives the bag an added look of dimension and adds some "personality" to the bag w/o the need for extra hardware and ornaments.

As for your dilemma -- I would suggest using the bag for shorter periods of time -- going out to dinner, attending a gathering of friends, etc -- places you go where you don't need to be carrying your bag around the entire time. I wouldn't carry it on an afternoon shopping spree, but shorter trips and errands could work. It's far too pretty to let go of and I know how long you're been waiting for this (I think you also have to ask yourself if you let it go, how much will you regret it and will you be sorry)

If you discover that it's just too much bag to work, then let it go, but I'd at least give it a try first

pinkpeach

Apr 23, 2011
OMG, so so fabulous!! Can not move my eyes away from the bag! before I was still hard to decide which color to get, but after seeing your pictures, I have made up my mind, I will definitely try to get a Tri!!!
Congrats!!

HeathJo

Sep 21, 2007
wow heathjo, it's stunningl!!!!!!!!!!!! this combo is my favorite so far! Looking fwd to see your modeling pictures!! Congrats!!

No promises for tomorrow--rain in the forecast, but SOON!!! Even if I have to do it inside.

:woohoo: Congrats~ I really like this combination too! Can't wait to see your modelling pics!!!

Maybe I will just have to take photos inside. . .thanks for the congrats!!!:P

I sprayed mine with collonil nanospray but the back would still be dirty but it's just the back! Congrats!!!!

Thanks lem0n!!!

OMG! I am soooo green with envy right now!!! You are sooo lucky! Watch it, I might steal it!

:lol: If you lived closeby I would be worried!! I felt the same way when I saw your Lilac!

it's a beauty H!!
Once again, I love the combination of textured and smooth leather - it just really gives the bag an added look of dimension and adds some "personality" to the bag w/o the need for extra hardware and ornaments.

As for your dilemma -- I would suggest using the bag for shorter periods of time -- going out to dinner, attending a gathering of friends, etc -- places you go where you don't need to be carrying your bag around the entire time. I wouldn't carry it on an afternoon shopping spree, but shorter trips and errands could work. It's far too pretty to let go of and I know how long you're been waiting for this (I think you also have to ask yourself if you let it go, how much will you regret it and will you be sorry)

If you discover that it's just too much bag to work, then let it go, but I'd at least give it a try first

That is exactly what I am going to do. SUCH good advice. It was such a fluke, so hard to find, after the THOROUGH "background check" I conducted, you are right. I need to give it a chance. The size and color are just too perfect!!!

Thanks!!! :biggrin:

I love this combo. I can't help you here because i don't like using any thing on my bags. I like them natural and untreated. Good luck.

There is wisdom in your advics. I may just have to carry baby wipes (of which I have plenty!) and spot treat if/as needed.

Hi Healthjo! You finally got your micro. Congrats.

I sent it to a bagspa to have it waterproofed and brought the bag only to work.

Did waterproofing change the color or texture in any way? Was it costly?

OMG, so so fabulous!! Can not move my eyes away from the bag! before I was still hard to decide which color to get, but after seeing your pictures, I have made up my mind, I will definitely try to get a Tri!!!
Congrats!!

BTW, I also would like to know that where did you get your bag? It seems like that it has been sold out every where...

It was originally purchased from a US store, who got it by accident trying to get this in a Mini. (They only order one bag in each style and color, and just dabble in Celine b/c the demand is a bit much more than they care to deal with, they prefer to keep their main focus on shoes.) Anyhow, long story short, they don't carry Micros as a rule, and this was bought by a tpf member who wanted a Mini. I found a Mini for her and we swapped.

I wish I could help you more, but this one was so dang hard to find as it was!